Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

New comic for 9/9/9: PA by Bill Amend

123457»

• DubhDubh The scarf is nice Pizza SewersRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    so, how about that PA comic that was put out on the 9th? pretty nice of Bill Amend, eh?

·
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Bill Amend seems like a decent guy and I have quite a few Foxtrot collections

you know what'd be interesting? a Berke Breathed Penny-Arcade guest comic

·
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood I'm At Your House On The Hill. I Fucked Your Girl And Your Neighbor.Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Butters wrote: »
    when is the guest strip by Tim Buckley?

Next time Mrs. Gabe or Mrs. Tycho get pregnant.
    boooooooooo

lauoemQ.jpg
    ·
  • DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Cloudman wrote: »
    Butters wrote: »
    when is the guest strip by Tim Buckley?

Next time Mrs. Gabe or Mrs. Tycho get pregnant.
    boooooooooo

Aw dude, that was brutal.

hello massa, I jar jar binks
    I've overheard someone say "Don't say something is retarded, its not cool to make fun of retards. Just say its gay."
    ·
  • Skull ManSkull Man Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    this is basically as funny as most penny arcades

less swears, less strip-carrying wacky expressions I guess

·
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I did not care for this particular comic. Which is a shame since I generally like Bill Amend.

Ah well.

PSN: allenquid
    ·
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I got the shotgun, you got the briefcase It's all in the game though, right?Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2009
    I used to like Foxtrot but I haven't read it in a long time. This comic is alright. Bill Amend is ok in my book.

·
  • ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    high praise

·
123457»