Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Left 4 Dead 1 & 2: Sweeter Trailers than MW2 ITT

mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
edited October 2009 in Games and Technology
front.png

Gabe visits LaCabra!!!

Come play with us!!

PC:

Armadeaddon
[url=steam://friends/joinchat/103582791429532423]Join Chat[/url]

Xbox 360:
Kris_xX wrote:
Bottom line: If you've got a 360 and L4D, good times can be had. Add "A PA L4D Group" to get in on the fun!

A common complaint I hear about the list is that there's no one actually playing L4D on it. Just invite people on the list, regardless of what they're playing. The list is there to get groups together, and a lot of the time people will drop out of whatever they're doing and join in. I for one will pretty much always switch over to L4D, unless I just got in a CoD : WaW party like I did last night when Kawl wanted to play.

Left 4 Dead: Crash Course DLC Out Soon!!

Left4Dead_Windows_cover.jpg

Sol's Stuff

Left 4 Dead Dictionary
Basic Survival Info

Custom Campaigns/Maps

L4D Maps
LaCabra's Custom Campaign

Left 4 Dead 2: Out November 17th!!

Left_4_dead_2.jpg

Important Stuff

mere_immortal on
Steam: Dr. Mark Sloan - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 0748-1545-6684 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal