As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Need a japanese speaker to call a japanese company

NickTheNewbieNickTheNewbie Registered User regular
edited September 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
I have this airsoft (plastic pellet) rifle that was made in japan. A piece broke on it, and I need a replacement. All the aftermarket upgrade replacement parts are very expensive. I'm trying to find a stock replacement part, and it seems the manufacturer in japan may be my only option. I can't find a website for them, so the only way to contact them may be the phone number listed in the instruction manual.

Would anyone be willing to call the company and ask if they have the replacement part available for sale? I would be willing to get some skype credits if that makes it any easier to call. Thanks!

NickTheNewbie on

• Options
    ImprovoloneImprovolone Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Its not an impossible situation for them to have someone who speaks English. Just keep asking for someone who speaks English.

Improvolone on
    Voice actor for hire. My time is free if your project is!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    My japanese is extremely limited. I can ask if the person on the phone speaks english, but I'm not sure how to ask if anybody else there speaks english.

NickTheNewbie on
  • Options
    underdonkunderdonk __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    I hear Sony makes good Japanese speakers.

underdonk on
    Back in the day, bucko, we just had an A and a B button... and we liked it.
  • Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    If you call them and start speaking English, you will be transferred to an English speaking person if they have one.

Figgy on
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited September 2009
    "Can I talk to someone who speaks English"

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I guess I'll give that a shot. Thanks!

NickTheNewbie on
  • Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Alternatively,

english-do-you-speak-it-demotivational-poster.jpg

Figgy on
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment