Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Longshot: Strongman/Powerlifting in DC

PirateJonPirateJon Registered User regular
edited September 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
Looking for a gym with squat racks and bumper plates or some guys that train strongman style in the DC/MD area. Been lifting a while, and now I'd like to take it up a level.

Internets have failed me thus far. Anyone know of any leads?

TIA

PirateJon on
all perfectionists are mediocre in their own eyes

• RUNN1NGMANRUNN1NGMAN Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    PirateJon wrote: »
    Looking for a gym with squat racks and bumper plates or some guys that train strongman style in the DC/MD area. Been lifting a while, and now I'd like to take it up a level.

Internets have failed me thus far. Anyone know of any leads?

TIA

Well, if you had a way to get access to one of the many DoD fitness facilities in the area you could probably find what you're looking for there.