Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[ind(ie)PAX] Success!! photos inside

Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
edited February 2010 in Social Entropy++
WOAH HOLD THE PHONE

No, you shut the fuck up. I'm talking, here.

idiana.jpg

That's right, we are going to have a us a grand little get together in the humble state of INDIANA. That sound like fun? Damn right, it sounds fucking excellent.

SO WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING, VANN

Now, I couldn't unleash this upon SE++ without some help. My dear friends Tofu and Baroque had the idea. I'm just the guy who decided it had to happen for real. So I am opening an invitation for everyone to join us on November 21, 2009 in Bloomington, IN.

Right so fuck that football bullshit. We're going out for some delicious BBQ, which will be awesome and then after that the night is ours for the taking. It's gonna be a hoot!

I GUESS I COULD COME, WHO WILL BE THERE?

What so I'm just not good enough, fucker? Fine. I will keep a nice list of confirmed quests at this most fancy event.

ATTENDING
Vann Diras (me)
OmegaTofuNinja
Baroque and Roll
Artreus
Fire Truck
Fugitive
Bedlam
Bucketman
Dogbone33

WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW, VANN?
Bedlam wrote: »
Im thinking I can do this thing, weather permitting.

Im not all that excited about football but id be down for gameing/drinking/whatever.

Is the sleeping situation going to be everyone on someones floor? or were there other plans?

The sleeping situation is we are going to get drunk and crash at our place (we call it the Space Booze Palace 2: Space Booze Palace in Space the return of Space Booze Palace) and we make Space Booze Palace Pancakes in the morning.

Fire Truck and I are okay with that, we can beat up Artreus and his ladyfriend if they say otherwise.

Also we are going to need some watermelons, I have plans.

So come on SE++, let's hang out.

Vann Diras on