As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

LewieP's Mummy needs your help!

LewieP's MummyLewieP's Mummy Registered User regular
edited September 2009 in Games and Technology
OK, I know Regicid3 is off doing basic training, I can't contact him to find out what he wants me to paint, but neither Rehab nor Aethelred have replied to my PMs to tell me what they want painting!

Next on my list is Druhim and then 1ddqd, but I don't want to dump people off the list unnecessarily. Regicid3 will slot straight back in after basic has finished, but can anyone think of how I can contact the other 2, apart from PMs, which they're not responding to? Or should I just give up and go on to Druhim?

Let me know what you think, please, cos I'm bored and want to paint!

For all the top UK Gaming Bargains, check out SavyGamer

For paintings in progress, check out canvas and paints

"The power of the weirdness compels me."
LewieP's Mummy on

• Options
    NuzakNuzak Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    be ruthless

if they cannot be contacted, move on, i say

you can blame me if they ask

Nuzak on
  • Options
    NuzakNuzak Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    also, druhim is so old he might crumble to dust before those two slackers ever respond

do you want this on your conscience

Nuzak on
  • Options
    MeizMeiz Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Rehab:
    Last Activity: 09-02-2009 01:15 AM

Aethelred I can't find.

I say if you haven't been on in a month, you shouldn't really expect people to make things for you and ship them.

Meiz on
  • Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Meiz wrote: »
    Rehab:
    Last Activity: 09-02-2009 01:15 AM

Aethelred I can't find.

I say if you haven't been on in a month, you shouldn't really expect people to make things for you and ship them.

His username is spelt with an Æ, but apparently he doesn't like people seeing what he does on the forums.

Peewi on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    If it were some random blowjob, I'd say wait, but Druhim's Druhim. He's probably been anticipating your sign-up thread for three hundred years.

DarkPrimus on