As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

NYC Wedding Present

chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny WhoreOregonRegistered User regular
edited October 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
I need some ideas for a wedding present for a good friend who lives in NYC. They really don't need much for the home; and I'd like to give them something they can do/use together. She is a vet, the boy is in music. I'm leaning towards year memberships for something fun (geek fun). They already have passes to the MoMA and Natural History Museum.

Ideas? Think outdoorsy, musicy, geeky; price range is around $300.

chaosisorder on

• Options
    kaliyamakaliyama Left to find less-moderated fora Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I need some ideas for a wedding present for a good friend who lives in NYC. They really don't need much for the home; and I'd like to give them something they can do/use together. She is a vet, the boy is in music. I'm leaning towards year memberships for something fun (geek fun). They already have passes to the MoMA and Natural History Museum.

Ideas? Think outdoorsy, musicy, geeky; price range is around $300.

they don't have a wedding registry? i'm sure they must.

kaliyama on
    fwKS7.png?1
  • Options
    chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny Whore OregonRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    They actually don't have a registry.

I'm hoping someone local to NYC would be able to give some suggestions for places I could get them memberships to: gardens? the zoo? museums?

chaosisorder on
  • Options
    chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny Whore OregonRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    One of the cooler ones I've found is a class on circus arts...but it's a bit out of my price range.

chaosisorder on