As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[UK TV] Anyone know this song from 'Tough Guy or Chicken?'

815165815165 Registered User regular
edited September 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
Hey, I'm trying to find out what the song is at 20:36 in episode five (the Namibia one) of Tough Guy or Chicken.

BBC Iplayer link

The lyrics are:

You're so good to me and I
You're so good to me, yeah
Good to me and I

Sorry I know but that's literally all I have to go on, searching for those super generic lyrics hasn't been getting me anywhere. :(

815165 on

• Options
    SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2009
    No idea although it sounds like she might be foreign, sounds like English maybe isn't her first language (although there's so little to go on, she might just have a pretentious singing voice).

Szechuanosaurus on
  • Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Well I'm stumped, maybe try the BBC forum?

Liiya on
  • Options
    SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2009
    Liiya wrote: »

Actually, yeah. And if that doesn't work, see if you can find a contact at the BBC. Even just a customer enquiries line. I'm pretty certain the BBC probably has a system in place for answering questions like this.

Szechuanosaurus on
  • Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Liiya wrote: »

Actually, yeah. And if that doesn't work, see if you can find a contact at the BBC. Even just a customer enquiries line. I'm pretty certain the BBC probably has a system in place for answering questions like this.
    Thier system is 'don't ask us' according to their website. :(

Posting on the beeb's forums now! Didn't even know they had any.

815165 on