As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[BLANK WHITE CARDS 3] Not Dead Round 6: Summery's Turn

• Options
    nefffffffffffnefffffffffff Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I vote we kill summery

nefffffffffff on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Dayman is played, but play is halted while I catch up and send you new cards.

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Simonwolf decides to drive the NSF56K content through the roof, by making everyone post via Youtube. From here on out, let's post those in Spoiler Tags. For whatever reason, Hayasa has seen Two Weeks Notice, also he's remarkably British and has Sandra Bullock deflecting traffic. Finally, let's all welcome Dayman, to shine his special brand of magic on the game.

ROUND 2

PLAYERS
    Summery [404 Points]
    Samurai [0 Points] Tomboyish New York Secretary (Involuntarily takes cards affecting the Charming English Millionaire at his request) <
    YOUR TURN (Until 10/05/09 10:12 AM MST)
    AJAlkaline [1184 Points] Drunk (Players may award or deduct points based on Drunk's Antics)
    HylianBunny [404 Points] Inactive, Exempt, 11 Damage
    Nefffffffffff [404 Points] Wolf Spirit Familiar (Blocks one attack per week, attacks for 1d20)
    Simonwolf [404 Points]
    Hayasa [404 Points] Charming British Millionaire (Ignores effects of cards that deny his British Birthright, may pass tasks to Tomboyish New York Secretary)

Globals:
    • All Players (Except Hayasa) Must Convey Their Feelings via YouTube in a spoiler.
    • Dayman: 50 HP; Can damage cards with 2d10 chops; if a player damages another player Victim gets 50 points.

Play Resumes.

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    HayasaHayasa Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I think he's a fine fellow, with many excellent ideas, and in almost every way a better man than I am, but I vote we kill AJAlkaline.

Hayasa on
    fthcav.jpg
    20siy39.jpg
    xcvj1h.jpg
    2lk6t94.jpg
  • Options
    samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    samurai6966 on
  • Options
    AJAlkaline40AJAlkaline40 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2009
    AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Reminder, the first night of the simultaneous Phalla ends when AJ plays his card. It is also his turn.

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Oh, good I was waiting for that. AJ and Summery are dead and their cards only affect the Spirit world. As such, no living playing is involved in Wangville anymore. Official Score Post upcoming.

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    EvilBadman wrote: »
    Oh, good I was waiting for that. AJ and Summery are dead and their cards only affect the Spirit world. As such, no living playing is involved in Wangville anymore. Official Score Post upcoming.

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    HUGE SHOCKING RUMOR: Hayasa may or may not be Johnny Cash, but signs point to Hayasa's Secretary being the legendary musician. We are waiting on confirmation from Hayasa's PR department!

In other news, police have concluded that two recent deaths in Wangville were a murder-suicide. Property values have plummeted in the nearby berg, as residents have left in droves blaming recent claims of a haunting. Paranormal experts have noticed a rise in unusual activity, but nothing significant at this time.

Hylian feels the ghostly attempt of AJAlkaline's Diabeetus, but shrugs it off, in this the living world.

Explanation:
    All played cards remain on the table until their conditions have been satisfied, or their deadline is met. Wangville flipped to Spiritside only, and Diabeetus is ignored by Hylian because AJAlkaline is dead.

PLAYERS
    Summery [404 Points] Dead (Cards only affect Realm of Spirits)
    Samurai [0 Points] Tomboyish New York Secretary (Involuntarily takes cards affecting the Charming English Millionaire at his request)
    AJAlkaline [1184 Points] Dead (Cards only affect Realm of Spirits), Drunk (Players may award or deduct points based on Drunk's Antics)
    HylianBunny [404 Points] Inactive, Exempt, 11 Damage <
    YOUR TURN (Until 10/05/09 8:28 AM MST)
    Nefffffffffff [404 Points] Wolf Spirit Familiar (Blocks one attack per week, attacks for 1d20)
    Simonwolf [404 Points]
    Hayasa [404 Points] Charming British Millionaire (Ignores effects of cards that deny his British Birthright, may pass tasks to Tomboyish New York Secretary)

Globals Affecting All Living and Dead Players:
    • All Players (Except Hayasa) Must Convey Their Feelings via YouTube in a spoiler.
    Spiritside Only Globals:
    • The Haunted Wangville: Inhabited by Summerclept, AJAlkaline and Spirit Wolves!
    • Dayman: 50 HP; Can damage cards with 2d10 chops; if a player damages another player Victim gets 50 points.

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Hylianbunny on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    samurai6966, may I have a word for just a moment?

It appears that, due to a bequest from a distant uncle...my Uncle Ian, in fact, who used to play the mouthharp at formal engagements...where was I? Ah yes, well, it does appear that I am now Johnny Cash. Its a bit of a bore, I suppose, certainly the wardrobe is, but you know, I suppose I do look rather dashing in anything I may care to wear.

But would you be a dear and take care of that rhyming for me? It doesn't have to be perfect. Just spit it out. They're just lyrics.

Hayasa on
    fthcav.jpg
    20siy39.jpg
    xcvj1h.jpg
    2lk6t94.jpg
  • Options
    ValkunValkun Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Valkun on
  • Options
    psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    goddamn this looks fun. i wish i saw this earlier.

psolms on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Hylian parades a slave by the name of Valkun around, and Hayasa admits to being Johnny Cash. Unfortunately, all the rhyme credit goes to Samurai.
    Valkun has been issued the standard starting hand of 5 cards, and joins the turn order this round following Hayasa.

PLAYERS
    1. Summery [404 Points] Dead (Cards only affect Realm of Spirits)
    2. Samurai [0 Points] Tomboyish New York Secretary (Involuntarily takes cards affecting Hayasa at his request), Speaking In Rhymes
    3. AJAlkaline [1184 Points] Dead (Cards only affect Realm of Spirits), Drunk (Players may award or deduct points based on Drunk's Antics)
    4. HylianBunny [404 Points] Inactive, Exempt,
    5. Nefffffffffff [404 Points] Wolf Spirit Familiar (Blocks one attack per week, attacks for 1d20) <
      YOUR TURN (Until 10/05/09 9:57 PM MST)
    6. Simonwolf [404 Points]
    7. Hayasa [404 Points] Johnny Cash Charming British Millionaire (Ignores effects of cards that deny his British Birthright, may pass tasks to Samurai)
    8. Valkun [0 Points] Servitude (Takes statuses from Hylian involuntarily), 11 Damage
    Spiritside Only Globals:
    • The Haunted Wangville: Inhabited by Summerclept, AJAlkaline and Spirit Wolves!

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    050Badman_SexyRexy.jpg

I'll let the gm handle the coinflip.

nefffffffffff on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    touchdownrexgrossman.jpg
    Click for YouTube

PLAYERS
    1. Summery [404 Points] Dead (Cards only affect Realm of Spirits)
    2. Samurai [0 Points] Tomboyish New York Secretary (Involuntarily takes cards affecting Hayasa at his request), Speaking In Rhymes
    3. AJAlkaline [1184 Points] Dead (Cards only affect Realm of Spirits), Drunk (Players may award or deduct points based on Drunk's Antics)
    4. HylianBunny [404 Points] Inactive, Exempt,
    5. Nefffffffffff [410 Points] Wolf Spirit Familiar (Blocks one attack per week, attacks for 1d20)
    6. Simonwolf [404 Points] <
      YOUR TURN (Until 10/06/09 8:21 PM MST)
    7. Hayasa [404 Points] Johnny Cash Charming British Millionaire (Ignores effects of cards that deny his British Birthright, may pass tasks to Samurai)
    8. Valkun [0 Points] Servitude (Takes statuses from Hylian involuntarily), 11 Damage
    Spiritside Only Globals:

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    simonwolf on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Jonathan Cash, and I'm very pleased to meet you.

Naturally, I have brought a gift with me to celebrate this wonderful occasion. Congratulations, Nefffffffffff, I hope that this Vauxhall Meriva brings you many minutes of driving pleasure.

304Summeryclept_ThisIsAGreatCar.jpg

Hayasa on
    fthcav.jpg
    20siy39.jpg
    xcvj1h.jpg
    2lk6t94.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Full update when I wake up. It's Valkun's turn, and if he plays a card before the update, play halts.

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    card%202.jpg

Valkun on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Samurai, after thoroughly searching the job market has been brought on as the Captain of the Whore Boat. Hayasa sells Neffffffffff a clunker (or does he? I need to know if the spirit wolves are blocking), and The King kills everyone except Valkun. How very wonderful.

Since there is no ruling on Darkbad cards only affecting darkbad players, all Darkbad globals hit all dead and double dead players. All spirit globals however, only affect the spirit world.

ROUND 3

PLAYERS
    1. Summery [404 Points] Darkbad <
      YOUR TURN
    2. Samurai [0 Points] Dead (Cards only affect Realm of Spirits), Tomboyish New York Secretary (Involuntarily takes cards affecting Hayasa at his request), Captain of the Whore Boat (May only play Naval related cards), Speaking In Rhymes
    3. AJAlkaline [1184 Points] Darkbad, Drunk (Players may award or deduct points based on Drunk's Antics)
    4. HylianBunny [404 Points] Dead (Cards only affect Realm of Spirits), Inactive, Exempt,
    5. Nefffffffffff [410 Points] Dead (Cards only affect Realm of Spirits), Wolf Spirit Familiar (Blocks one attack per week, attacks for 1d20)
    6. Simonwolf [404 Points] Dead (Cards only affect Realm of Spirits)
    7. Hayasa [404 Points] Dead (Cards only affect Realm of Spirits), Johnny Cash Charming British Millionaire (Ignores effects of cards that deny his British Birthright, may pass tasks to Samurai)

Globals Affecting All Players
    • All players have a Double Whopper with cheese (minus tomatoes), medium french fries and a soft drink of their choice.
    Globals Affecting All Dead and Darkbad Players:
    • All Dead Players (Except Hayasa) Must Convey Their Feelings via YouTube in a spoiler.
    • The Haunted Wangville: Inhabited by Everyone except Valkun

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Samurai, after thoroughly searching the job market has been brought on as the Captain of the Whore Boat. Hayasa sells Neffffffffff a clunker (or does he? I need to know if the spirit wolves are blocking), and The King kills everyone except Valkun. How very wonderful.

Since there is no ruling on Darkbad cards only affecting darkbad players, all Darkbad globals hit all dead and double dead players. All spirit globals however, only affect the spirit world.
    If this is true, aren't darkbad players free of the youtube card? And is Wangville now in the darkbad, which means that everyone is involved again?

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2009

If this is true, aren't darkbad players free of the youtube card? And is Wangville now in the darkbad, which means that everyone is involved again?

Darkbad and Valkun are free of Youtube, good call. Everyone sans Valkun is in Wangville again. I don't know how you want to handle that, AJAlkaline, that's your goofiness.

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited October 2009

Darkbad and Valkun are free of Youtube, good call. Everyone sans Valkun is in Wangville again. I don't know how you want to handle that, AJAlkaline, that's your goofiness.
    Wangville proceeds as previously. All players can vote to kill someone, if someone is killed they get sent to the next underworld down following this handy chart (the spiritworld is synonymous with the Shadowdark, and the Shadowfell is the top realm where Valkun is):
    494733791_vSJvi-L-2.jpg

Players may still vote to kill anyone they wish (it is not specified, they do not even need to be a player), and so may the mafia. Everyone retains their phalla roles for the rest of the game, even through death.

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
  • Options
    scrivenerjonesscrivenerjones Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Vote for me since I am obviously a death miller jester thanks.

scrivenerjones on
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    simonwolf on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Summery should totally like, play a card.

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    burger4.jpg
    Alas Horatio, twas not the burgers that killed them. IT WAS I.
    P.S. Dude needs a shave.

Valkun on
  • Options
    edited October 2009

spirit wolves chase away the clunker. I vote to kill Samurai as well.

nefffffffffff on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    samurai6966 on
  • Options
    summerycleptsummeryclept Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Summery should totally like, play a card.

I'm coming, I'm coming.

Nefffffffffff for death.

302Summeryclept_CreepyFrogGuy.jpg

summeryclept on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I'm going to give everyone a little bit to vote/PM me with how you want to use your powers tonight, if that's alright with everyone?

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    So, is samurai not playing a card, meaning I play next?

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I can't. I don't have any card that has naval or even water on them.

samurai6966 on