Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

First Analnual Cookie XXX-change [Signups CLOSED]

1131415161719»

• scarlet blvd.scarlet blvd. Bebop Cola Goooood!Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    Bucketman wrote: »
    For some reason my cookie person is not getting their cookies. I sent two boxes out with baked goods and neither has arrived and the first was sent via USPS and I was like "well they must just suck" but the second was UPS. Very odd but my next day off (Monday) I plan to sit down and make then a third time and this time sending them overnight via UPS.

How do you think mailmen survive in this world?
    They have to eat something
    I knew I should have packed a snack for my mail carrier. :x

Somewhere a man returns to his family. His children rush to him, hunger in their eyes. He looks down and quietly shakes his head.

There would be no dinner tonight

edit: this is awful... belongs in the goddamn sadface thread.

• PolagoPolago Registered User
    edited January 2010
    Dunno if I'm supposed to be expecting cookies (seems like it). Nothing has arrived thus far, so maybe the snowman gang ate them?

That'd be ok, snowmen are cool.

• .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2010
    The post office has been screwy this season. I am surprised by the number of people who didn't receive anything. I know it's only three or something, but it's a little disheartening. Although, in defense of the bakers, only one of the two boxes I sent to Dr. Z seems to have shown up. Unless he disliked the other box so much he decided not to post, and thus not hurt my feelings.

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I sent out four shipments and NONE showed up. I finally resorted to having a bakery send my "real" person cookies.

I've received nothing myself. Dru said he tried twice and nothing ever showed.

easysig2.jpg
  • BucketmanBucketman Dyslexic Puppy Skraggle RockRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Stale wrote: »
    I sent out four shipments and NONE showed up. I finally resorted to having a bakery send my "real" person cookies.

well I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Like I said, when I have a chance to bake again I'll just overnight them

Can't you see it in my eyes, I'm the one I'm the ONE TWO THREE FOUR I'm not like the other guys, (he's not like anybody, well..) That's not completely right There's a few that I'm just like Steven and the Stevens, We're gonna make you smile. Me, myself, and I and him, Are all the same guy.Steven and the Stevens, Come on now don't be shy. Me myself and I and him (That's me!) Are all the same guy.
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2010
    Stale wrote: »

Actually I tried once, and I still haven't sent the second because I'm a procrastinating asshole. :?

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    yeah I sent some too, and my person never posted, so I'm assuming it never got there

this is pretty fucked up

kQwcZLJ.png
  • KoshianKoshian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2010
    same deal here

my person hasn't posted at all in a while, so I have no idea if they got the cookies or not

I might send another batch just to be safe

• nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I'll try and figure out who didn't receive stuff after the SS stuff is all wrapped up.
    Gimme a week or so guys

nevillexmassig1.png
  • VisionOfClarityVisionOfClarity Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    deal. are you allergic to anything?

Nothing that would be in cookies but I do dislike coconut. And you?

• DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    What the hell is going on with the shipment of delicious treats?

All four of mine apparently made it to their destination and I got an awesome box from plut, but yea...apparently they dropped the ball on a smaller box sent at the same time.

Good job, post office.

snap02869.jpg "zip, i dunno what it is about you, but there's something very cat-like about your face. i can't really place it. like, a puma or something. you'd make a good mountain lion."
  • vermiculturevermiculture Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    deal. are you allergic to anything?

Nothing that would be in cookies but I do dislike coconut. And you?

I'm not allergic to anything. Yet.

steam id: vermiculture
  • PeenPeen Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I'll throw my hat in the "didn't get cookies from my main person" ring. I did get a batch from Dr. Z that were delicious and salved my pain somewhat but he told me that I was one of his extras.

• scarlet blvd.scarlet blvd. Bebop Cola Goooood!Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Damn, those postal workers must be eating like kings!

edit: also, that sucks

• Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Neville, I have yet to even start working on your fudge because of finals, but I promise I'll get it ready to be mailed by Sunday at the latest

Tumbling
    MacGuffin wrote: »
    Baka!
    Belief in the heart of friendship and you'll always be kawaii Tommy-Chan!

• nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    OKAY
    DON"T LET ME DOWN

nevillexmassig1.png