Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Hey guys, I was looking for some advice and any ideas on a business I wanted to start.
I was wanting to make a small PC Optimization business while I attended college. What I would do is I would go to your home or small business and fix up your computers so they perform better. I've been laying out all the services I would offer and wanted to know your opinions on anything else I could do, prices, the legality of everything, liability, etc etc.
PC Optimization Package
- Full System Virus Scan and Removal
- Spyware and Malware Removal
- Hard Drive Defragmentation
- Driver Updates
- Disk Cleanup
- Hard Drive Error Check
- Installation of Protection Package Software (Spybot, AVG, Avast, Hijack This, CCleaner, Revo Unistaller, Process Explorer)
- Thorough Cleaning of the Inside of Your Computer
- Monitor Cleaning: HD, LCD, and CRT
- Covert a file type to another format
- Includes media such as pictures, songs, documents, and videos
- Tag and rename your music files so you may easily locate them on your PC and MP3 player
DVD and CD Ripping
- Archive and backup your personal DVDs and CDs
- Create a DVD of your personal videos or pictures
Obviously, I wouldn't be ripping or copying any CDs or Movies that this person did not own. I was also wondering about any kind of liabilities I would have if, for some reason, something bad happens and the person loses a file. So, your input is greatly appreciated. I'd like to get some business cards, put some signage on my car, and create a website for everything. Thanks.