Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Expired Nyquil

DalbozDalboz Resident Puppy EaterRight behind you...Registered User regular
edited October 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
I've recently come down with the flu. I don't know if it's piggy flu, but all my symptoms are consistent with the flu regardless.

I have some Nyquil in the medicine cabinet, but the expiration date was eighteen months ago. So, the question is, is it actually safe to use or not? I don't know if this stuff actually spoils or just loses it's potency, and if I can save some money by not buying another bottle (not to mention going out and infecting everyone I cross paths with), then it would be preferred. But I don't know the truth of these expirations. The bottle has been opened from when I originally got it, if that makes a difference, and it doesn't look discolored or anything, although with Nyquil who can tell.

Dalboz on