Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Critical failures in thinking.

MeizMeiz Registered User regular
edited October 2009 in Singularity Engine++
I decided to send this to my bosses.

I was looking over the desk to see if there are any devices kicking around that need to be put away when I noticed something rather disturbing on Mike’s desk. There’s roughly 8 coffee cups there, all half drank, that have been sitting there for god knows how long. There’s an odor as well. My first reaction was to email him and ask him what the hell his major malfunction is, but I figure I’d leave that pleasure to you.

Seriously, what the hell?

The real thing that irks me is that everyone is always on the defensive for this shit too. "But he's a nice guy". "Come on, it was a simple mistake". No, no it's not. Simple mistakes are usually caused by forgetting to dot an I.

This however, this is a fucking science experiment. Mold and shit grows in coffee after time. Why isn't there some fucking clause in law that lets us simply beat these people? Or drown them?

Good fucking lord. I shouldn't have to deal with this shit at my pay grade...

Meiz on

This discussion has been closed.