As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Aion] Is Now Completely Free To Play. 3.0 Is Now Live.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    What's the deal with the killer crab at the Observatory? I assume it's like a group quest at the end of that region's primary campaign quests but I'm not sure.

TTODewback on
    Bless your heart.
  • Options
    PerytonPeryton Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    brainsmith wrote: »
    Since I'm the person who made the post in question, I thought I might as well "defend" myself.

This really wasn't the post that started this whole thing. I pulled that out of the OP to show an example of what I was talking about. The post that started it all was a joke about the application process being in place to keep women/gays/minorities out of the guild.
    Also, saying, "This probably isn't the place to debate this, but I'm going to throw out an out of context statement anyway and not be called out on it, since this isn't the place to debate this" is pretty much the silliest thing.

Looking back on this, I wish I would've just shut my pie hole.

The question from earlier still hasn't been answered though...what class does your wife play?

Peryton on
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Fallout wrote: »
    CostanzaK wrote: »
    man, dudes have to apply to be in your video game groups? that is Gay As Hell

While it is not a true necessity this early in the game where most people joining are coming straight from the PA Forums, it is for the long term. We already have two members that are Egyptian and speak english as a second language. If it were not for the application we all would have assumed they were 12 year old who refuse to use the Shift key and the period button. The Application is a way for us to get a quick feel for who is applying and know where they are coming from.

It is also a way to keep out players who are complete douchbags who give it away during the "interview" phase. Like those guys from Akatsuki and Witchalok. If you have those guys asking for entrance then you know right away that they'll be dead weight and assholes.

But so far no one has been turned away, and since they are all registered on the Legion forums I can get in contact with them all for things like Siege events using their registered e-mail addresses. I can also know who is playing what characters and be certain that no one has an Alt taking a slot in the Legion when we're running out of room for people.

Oh, okay, that's reasonable then. I wanna check out the Elyos side of things eventually, I'll probably roll myself a whitewing over with you all sometime.
    Djiem wrote: »
    It's also useful to weed out people who still use "that's so gay" as a prejorative.

well shit man, if you're gonna be gay about it...

hey falljerk I have a 21 Chanter in Sorcelators on Yustiel and a 10 sorc on your server named Belgium

send me a tell fag

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    TheUnsane1TheUnsane1 PhiladelphiaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I am so on the fence with picking this up but am worried this is an AoC get me interested and be a horrible waste of money in less then 2 months mmo.

TheUnsane1 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Well, I can tell you it doesn't get shitty immediatly upon hitting 20

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    WishpigWishpig Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Had a taste of Templar, Getting a taste of Assassin right now, I think I'll try Sorcerer next maybe. Or cleric.
    Then I'll decide on my perma-class. Still sticking to templar, but Assassin is pretty cool. I like dash+backstab. Or heck, killer eye or whatever and a crit backstab did like 700 damage. At fucking level 12.

Playing sorcerer is a f*in trip. I don't think I've ever played a game where sorcerer's can die so quickly. I've also never played a game where mages do so much damage. So it evens out I suppose.

The spells are so over the top and cool look, I highly suggest you give it a go.

Oh ya, that reminds me. Does Aion do anything for the holidays, like WoW. Call me cheesy, but I love that!

Wishpig on
    WARNING: Picture below may cause spontaneous growth of facial hair and/or body hair.
    622545-8-1261525714230.jpg

Image by Sharpwriter on deviantart.com
  • Options
    GooseyGooseGooseyGoose Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Peryton wrote: »
    Since I'm the person who made the post in question, I thought I might as well "defend" myself.

This really wasn't the post that started this whole thing. I pulled that out of the OP to show an example of what I was talking about. The post that started it all was a joke about the application process being in place to keep women/gays/minorities out of the guild.
    Also, saying, "This probably isn't the place to debate this, but I'm going to throw out an out of context statement anyway and not be called out on it, since this isn't the place to debate this" is pretty much the silliest thing.

The question from earlier still hasn't been answered though...what class does your wife play?

If I told you cleric, would you believe me?

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ajxc4veI7zzVdDRLVnpQa3d6SXZQdl9MeU9mUzJWclE&hl=en

GooseyGoose on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Second question: Assassins get some what difficult to play well when flying is introduced or so I have read, how much worse are they/or more difficult? I assume I will go with one of the melee dps classes if I end up getting this and my friend was saying something about the other melee dps class being juggle based and limited in effectiveness once flying is in so assassin is the better choice.

TheUnsane1 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    brainsmithbrainsmith Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ajxc4veI7zzVdDRLVnpQa3d6SXZQdl9MeU9mUzJWclE&hl=en
    Yeah, you're right, she does have a cleric, but she also has a Templar that is higher in level. She was the one that "dragged" me into this game. She preordered the CE. I didn't really want to play another MMO until I tried it out on her account.

brainsmith on
    Get your own tauntaun!
  • Options
    PerytonPeryton Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

Well that just makes this thread like 10x better.

9/24/2009 20:30:25 soooraah Til Needs Placement Cleric

Don't get me wrong, one of my better MMORPG friends ever was a girl so I'm not adverse to them at all, but it does make it more hilarious that she'd be a cleric. (my friend was a holy priest / holy paladin)

According to these theories that means I must be at least somewhat of a girl myself, since my classes historically have been:

FFXI - Redmage
    WoW - Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Holy Priest
    Aion - Cleric

Peryton on
  • Options
    ScabiesScabies The InternetRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    TTODewback wrote: »
    What's the deal with the killer crab at the Observatory? I assume it's like a group quest at the end of that region's primary campaign quests but I'm not sure.

Our server calls him Crab Norris. Seems to have stuck.
    I just finished the quest chain in this zone and no there is nothing significant about this crab. It is possible that he is a warm-up to the idea: "In the future, you may get nuked while questing travelling or gathering, for no apparent reason. This is because human players like yourself populate an opposing faction that has a primary goal of making you and your friends dead."

...tempting to roll among you Asmos, though pretty sure I would want to roll another Templar (my "main" and only ascended character,) which "feel for the game"wise is pretty pointless. That and the infighting here, along with never having seen "The user was infracted for this post" before today and getting two in the same thread... o.o

Scabies on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Incase anyone is interested, my main is a Templar named Morlock on Ariel, part of the Witchaloks, and my alt is a Spiritmaster on Yustiel named Imperium, part of the Elemenstors. I usually prefer pet classes, but I've grown fond of the Templar.

Lord_Asmodeus on
    Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    CostanzaKCostanzaK Only walks away from burning buildings. Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Scabies:
    Well, that was because I was uncharacteristically being a raging fucking douchbaggy bastard. That is over with, and we're actually pretty cool guys.

In other news, knock this war of the sexes off, guys. This topic has to end right now. No more qualifiers on previous posts. No more replies to unfinished subjects. No more anything that has to do with discussing the capacity of the fairer sex and their ability to double click a mouse. It's silly, and not in the Monty Python way. Let's all just go right back to assuming everyone online is just some gender neutral gray entity stuck in the limbo that is the internet. Why? Because when you are online you have no gender, you are a faceless user with your own preferences and quirky usernames. End of subject. Oh, and no replying to this post either as a sneaky way to approach this subject from behind in an attempt to get a surprise attack in and get your "side" an easy victory. It'll only make things worse.

In addition, just a quick update for Aion happenstance. Moriarty has passed on the leadership of the Elemenstors to another person, who I do not know yet. If possible I would like to have a quick introductory conversation with this person in whatever form is most pleasant for them. And Corrigan has started a new Legion that is dedicated to PvP in the Abyss, with nightly hunts and adult language in a vent chat room. Those who are interested will need to contact him directly since he does not yet have a space on the Legion website, or inquire through PAAion chat. The best way I can describe my impression of it is: "A Kung Foo Rostaz devotion to PvP and a Diciples of DivX style of cussing as you play," but I have not had the honor of spending time with the group. I doubt you need to be in the Legion to hang with them in the Abyss though, so you may want to give it a try.

CostanzaK on
    "We shall Capture the Flag. We shall go on to the time limits.
    We shall fight in Hoth, we shall fight on the spaceports
    and the orbital stations, we shall fight with growing confidence
    and growing strength in the instances, we shall defend our Republic,
    whatever the cost may be.
    We shall Re-Spawn on the beaches, we shall camp the landing grounds,
    we shall PvP Flag in the fields and in the streets, we shall gank in the hills;
    we shall never uninstall."
    --Winston Churchwalker
  • Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Dude, seriously, quit coming in here and trying to lay down the law.

You're not in charge except in your own head.

The Dude With Herpes on
    Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    edited October 2009
    Awwwww snap dawg! You done be knocked down a peg!

lets get this party back on topic...

So how about that monthly Aion fee. It IS monthly and it IS a fee.

Wishpig on
    WARNING: Picture below may cause spontaneous growth of facial hair and/or body hair.

• Options
    Shorn Scrotum ManShorn Scrotum Man Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Of course, only CostanzaK-Approved conversations all up in.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    KarrmerKarrmer Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Scabies:
    Well, that was because I was uncharacteristically being a raging fucking douchbaggy bastard. That is over with, and we're actually pretty cool guys.

In other news, knock this war of the sexes off, guys. This topic has to end right now. No more qualifiers on previous posts. No more replies to unfinished subjects. No more anything that has to do with discussing the capacity of the fairer sex and their ability to double click a mouse. It's silly, and not in the Monty Python way. Let's all just go right back to assuming everyone online is just some gender neutral gray entity stuck in the limbo that is the internet. Why? Because when you are online you have no gender, you are a faceless user with your own preferences and quirky usernames. End of subject. Oh, and no replying to this post either as a sneaky way to approach this subject from behind in an attempt to get a surprise attack in and get your "side" an easy victory. It'll only make things worse.

In addition, just a quick update for Aion happenstance. Moriarty has passed on the leadership of the Elemenstors to another person, who I do not know yet. If possible I would like to have a quick introductory conversation with this person in whatever form is most pleasant for them. And Corrigan has started a new Legion that is dedicated to PvP in the Abyss, with nightly hunts and adult language in a vent chat room. Those who are interested will need to contact him directly since he does not yet have a space on the Legion website, or inquire through PAAion chat. The best way I can describe my impression of it is: "A Kung Foo Rostaz devotion to PvP and a Diciples of DivX style of cussing as you play," but I have not had the honor of spending time with the group. I doubt you need to be in the Legion to hang with them in the Abyss though, so you may want to give it a try.

Girls are awful at arena in WoW.

Karrmer on
  • Options
    CostanzaKCostanzaK Only walks away from burning buildings. Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    /facepalm

I try to be rational, and help. And I get called a control freak nazi. Again. Why do I even bother. Fuck you guys, seriously. I'm tired of this.

And yes, it is a monthly subscription, starting with a 30 day free trial upon purchase.

CostanzaK on
    "We shall Capture the Flag. We shall go on to the time limits.
    We shall fight in Hoth, we shall fight on the spaceports
    and the orbital stations, we shall fight with growing confidence
    and growing strength in the instances, we shall defend our Republic,
    whatever the cost may be.
    We shall Re-Spawn on the beaches, we shall camp the landing grounds,
    we shall PvP Flag in the fields and in the streets, we shall gank in the hills;
    we shall never uninstall."
    --Winston Churchwalker
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I find it ironic that CostanzaK is trying to play the lets keep it on topic game when in this thread the same user was infracted for jumping to conclusions based on someones comments on the game.

Anyways of the 2 melee dps classes which is the more "skill" based? I will likely go assassin but am sort of worried about the location based attacks while flying since I do have a strong dislike for WoW flying based combat(I tend to get lost in 3d space in melee range).

TheUnsane1 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Karrmer wrote: »
    Scabies:

They make up with it for having the patience to pick up and fully max the cooking skill.

And the award for the lamest and most predictable joke goes to WISHPIG!

Wishpig on

• Options
    GooseyGooseGooseyGoose Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    /facepalm

I try to be rational, and help. And I get called a control freak nazi. Again. Why do I even bother. Fuck you guys, seriously. I'm tired of this.

And yes, it is a monthly subscription, starting with a 30 day free trial upon purchase.
    Screw-You-Guys--C11755105.jpeg

GooseyGoose on
  • Options
    eatmosushieatmosushi __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2009
    eatmosushi wrote: »
    Aeonfell wrote: »
    My main problem with gladiator is just actually getting combos off in PVP. I mean, our MAIN combo requires you be standing still for the final hit, and our entire AE combo requires the same. "Please stand here in my giant whirling maim-pole, fair Elyos, please?"

Hi, I'm Eatmosushi.

You might remember me from such pvp tutorials as,

Bubble Hearth, Stupid

and

It's a Mortal Strike Christmas, Charlie Brown!

Anyways, having to stand still for your combos to go off... now, I'm from the Ranger school, and we have a little technique called Jump Shotting.

If you've ever played Guilty Gear, it's a bit like doing a Cancel.

Basically, jump into the air, and within a moment of touching down, activate your attack skill. In the Ranger school, this causes our attack to launch without the need for any of those animation frames that you're complaining about.

Now, I haven't got much use for those over-grown can-openers you guys lug around, but I'd reccomend giving this, "jump-attack-land" method a try, you may notice that you're significantly reducing animation frames while remaining highly mobile.

Now. Is it possible this won't work? Yeah.
    Will it be highly lucrative if it does work and you master it? You bet.
    Will you ever beat Pikachu, the asmodian ranger? Hell no.

<enter star followed by rainbow>
    The More You Know!

So we all went out and tried this technique right?

Sending mass chubbies to Eatmosushi, are we?

Mmm. Foruming done right.

eatmosushi on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Spun uncontrollably skyward... Driven brutally into the ground
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Man, this thread has been awesome today

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Aeonfell wrote: »
    My main problem with gladiator is just actually getting combos off in PVP. I mean, our MAIN combo requires you be standing still for the final hit, and our entire AE combo requires the same. "Please stand here in my giant whirling maim-pole, fair Elyos, please?"

Hi, I'm Eatmosushi.

You might remember me from such pvp tutorials as,

Bubble Hearth, Stupid

and

It's a Mortal Strike Christmas, Charlie Brown!

Anyways, having to stand still for your combos to go off... now, I'm from the Ranger school, and we have a little technique called Jump Shotting.

If you've ever played Guilty Gear, it's a bit like doing a Cancel.

Basically, jump into the air, and within a moment of touching down, activate your attack skill. In the Ranger school, this causes our attack to launch without the need for any of those animation frames that you're complaining about.

Now, I haven't got much use for those over-grown can-openers you guys lug around, but I'd reccomend giving this, "jump-attack-land" method a try, you may notice that you're significantly reducing animation frames while remaining highly mobile.

Now. Is it possible this won't work? Yeah.
    Will it be highly lucrative if it does work and you master it? You bet.
    Will you ever beat Pikachu, the asmodian ranger? Hell no.

<enter star followed by rainbow>
    The More You Know!

So we all went out and tried this technique right?

Sending mass chubbies to Eatmosushi, are we?

Mmm. Foruming done right.

I'm gonna try it tonight and see how it works. Either way, mass chubbies indeed.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    ScabiesScabies The InternetRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Wishpig wrote: »
    Karrmer wrote: »
    Scabies:

They make up with it for having the patience to pick up and fully max the cooking skill.

And the award for the lamest and most predictable joke goes to WISHPIG!

whoa whoa hey careful who's (mis)quoted as saying what.

As for the grey-shaded gender-neutral category that is the internet (see: "Anon,') I was under the impression that everyone took this for granted. My time playing brought me to the conclusion that Female Avatars are either doods rolling boobchars (guilty) or actual sorcelators of the vaginamancy that have the patience, thick skin, and/or out-faggot-ability necessary to cut it with the typical MMO goer. In practice, it comes down to the individual as to whether or not they suck at life, and my time pugging shows that we are just as capable of really, REALLY failing.
    though for the crapflak they end up taking for lacking a Y chromosome, they SEEM to get preferential treatment when it comes to loot, raid openings, and are less often berated for having (like they actually, not just Roll for Blame) screwed up

Then again, I also assume people know what fire is and how not to stand in it. Damn fair-mindedness.
    (I've seen similar already tanking, and only at L22. "Oh, Templar has taunts. I pull, he fixes, lets keep this rolling!"
    ...good thing the guy we are still working on has me stunned.)

Scabies on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    AddaAdda LondonRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009

It really is the thread I love to hate

Adda on
    steam_sig.png
    I want to know more PA people on Twitter.
  • Options
    PsychoishPsychoish Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

Yeah, I think I missed out on a lot of fun. How come all the fun posting happens when I'm off in class?

Psychoish on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Well that's what you get for trying to get educated.

I finished my degree and promptly became a stay at home dad. Now I fill my mornings with grouchyness due to a 1yr old who is as much of a morning person as I am.

I really should learn to just stay off the forums in the mornings.

The Dude With Herpes on

• Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Oh god, Herpes, did we make you beat your son?

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    AddaAdda LondonRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Oh god, Herpes, did we make you beat your son?

Fortunately Constanzak came into the thread and told people what to do, this gave Herpes a target for his mid-morning anger and fate was narrowly averted.

I didn't get to play today but I will remedy this tomorrow with a fantastic instance run and a blast up to 28, this I promise!

But I might play some Demon's Souls instead.

Adda on
    steam_sig.png
    I want to know more PA people on Twitter.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    haha, daughter, and no.

She's the greatest thing ever, but a fussy baby in the morning, no matter how great, doesn't tend to put you into a cheery mood.

The Dude With Herpes on

• Options
    Trevor GoodchildTrevor Goodchild Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Just started playing this, went Asmo so I rolled on Ariel. My characters name is Remontoire, soon as I hit level 5 I'll try to whisper some of you Witchaloks.

Trevor Goodchild on
  • Options
    joshua1joshua1 Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    My goodness...... so much rage-ahol up ins.

Im not entirely sure how people are running out of things to do from 1-25.

I have been looking at a levelling guide found here. For Elyos, only unfortunately. I hadn't really being following it to the dot, but it helps tracking the quests and progresses through the zones so things don't get too repetitive.

At the moment, I have hit 26, and have had a lot of fun falling off shards in the abyss. Also, if you are mega-cheap like me, you can change levels in the abyss without paying the teleport fee by flying, slowly, up the middle of the "flight-tube" and there is a resting platform halfway.

Looking forward to some real PvP at some point, its annoying waiting for location specific Rifts. Does anyone have timers for those?

Also, is the UI moddable? Looking through the options screen, there is a UI theme drop down menu, but only one available option (Aion default, or some such).

When I get on later, I will be making some <Lesser Flight Potions> on guild lesser elemental stones. Send a mail to Dresden in game so i can get a list of people who would like some. These are probably good for under 25's, but handy nonetheless. I think a 40 stack per person is pretty reasonable, just let me know.

joshua1 on
  • Options
    hlprmnkyhlprmnky Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    haha, daughter, and no.

She's the greatest thing ever, but a fussy baby in the morning, no matter how great, doesn't tend to put you into a cheery mood.

My 2-year-old daughter recently started saying "back a sleep?" when I get her up to go to daycare in the morning.

The first time she said it, I replied "I know exactly where you're coming from, sweet, but we gotta go."

So, thread topic! The Sorcelators, hell, the Elyos in general on Yustiel, are really bringing their 'A' game to the PvP portion of PvPvE. So far, I've seen one or two instances of Asmodeans using rifts to come over to Eltnen. They arrrive in poorly-disciplined groups of 3-5 and promptly get stomped or trained into guards.

I have personally partaken in two examples of Elyos seeing a rift open up, and within five minutes having its full capacity split into alliances, through the gate, and rolling o'er the land of Morheim like a white-winged, arrogant-but-pretty tsunami.

e: Damn you, spacebar. Damn youuuuu

hlprmnky on
    _
    Your Ad Here! Reasonable Rates!
  • Options
    ZeonZeon Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    hlprmnky wrote: »
    haha, daughter, and no.

My 2-year-old daughter recently started saying "back a sleep?" when I get her up to go to daycare in the morning.

The first time she said it, I replied "I know exactly where you're coming from, sweet, but we gotta go."

So, thread topic! The Sorcelators, hell, the Elyos in general on Yustiel, are really bringing their 'A' game to the PvP portion of PvPvE. So far, I've seen one or two instances of Asmodeans using rifts to come over to Eltnen. They arrrive in poorly-disciplined groups of 3-5 and promptly get stomped or trained into guards.

I have personally partaken in two examples of Elyos seeing a rift open up, and within five minutes having its full capacity split into alliances, through the gate, and rolling o'er the land of Morheim like a white-winged, arrogant-but-pretty tsunami.

e: Damn you, spacebar. Damn youuuuu

I cant wait to get into this portion... I need to read up a bit more on how the PVP works though, i havent even been able to stumble my way into the pvp zone like i normally do in an MMO.

Zeon on
    btworbanner.jpg
    Check out my band, click the banner.
  • Options
    BeezelBeezel There was no agreement little morsel..Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    stuck it out with ranger and now I'm SO glad I did
    watching shit die as it feebly tries to get within swiping distance makes me feel like a giant asshole. I'm starting to like this feeling.

Beezel on
    PSN: Waybackkidd
    "...only mights and maybes."
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Elyos on Lumiel are rocking it hardcore as well. Last I checked Elyos controlled the only two fortresses not under Balaur rule.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    goodtimesgoodtimes Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Elyos on Lumiel are rocking it hardcore as well..

Grats RP server try hard

goodtimes on
    new sig underconstruction
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    aunsoph wrote: »
    In Marchutan, Elyos are called Elmos, and the meme is catching.

Awesome? Y/N

probably the best anti-elyos epithet I've heard yet, only other things we've got for them are like, barbie or whitewings or just whitey

i mean we gotta come up with something better because fuck, "furbacks" is really good

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    BeezelBeezel There was no agreement little morsel..Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    aunsoph wrote: »
    In Marchutan, Elyos are called Elmos, and the meme is catching.

Awesome? Y/N

probably the best anti-elyos epithet I've heard yet, only other things we've got for them are like, barbie or whitewings or just whitey

i mean we gotta come up with something better because fuck, "furbacks" is really good

I thought sun-suckers was good.

Beezel on
    PSN: Waybackkidd
    "...only mights and maybes."