As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

What can I do with an LG Chocolate phone?

Zul the ConquerorZul the Conqueror Registered User regular
edited December 2006 in Help / Advice Forum
So I just got an LG Chocolate for free (woot!) with my Verizon new phone every two years thing. The guy at the store wanted me to buy an $80 accessories kit, but I figured I can probably avoid paying $80 for all that stuff and just get the pieces I need off Amazon or something.

So, here's my question: with a Chocolate, can I just put music straight on a Micro SD card (using a card reader like this one) then stick the card in my phone and have it recognize the music? Or do I have to get whatever cord is necessary for hooking the phone up to my computer?

Does anyone else have this phone and use the multimedia features? Is it worth the effort to use the features? Should I just go back and buy the accessories kit?

Zul the Conqueror on

• Options
    LondonBridgeLondonBridge __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2006
    I have the VX-8600 which is basically a Chocolate flip phone and it rocks! You really don't need the music kit but the USB cable is nice to have, should cost $80. Real shame it wasn't included with the phone... Mine cost about $30.

Anyways, you can load up music to the micro-SD flash memory by first formatting through the phone and then plug it into a flash drive connected to your PC.

A good cell phone site is howardforums.com

LondonBridge on