Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[DnD 4E Discussion] Underdark book does use the terms "Feydark" and "Shadowdark"

1555657585961»

• TerrendosTerrendos Decorative Monocle Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    What's the attack bonus? I'm not familiar with the feat. If it's +2 or less, I probably wouldn't take it.

Sig1.png
  • FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Terrendos wrote: »
    What's the attack bonus? I'm not familiar with the feat. If it's +2 or less, I probably wouldn't take it.

It is indeed +2.

Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • AegeriAegeri Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Many soldiers across all three tiers mark, Sahuagin for example and many soldier monsters I make (and official ones) can mark. The difference between soldiers that mark and PCs tends to be that soldiers don't tend to do anything when they mark like a fighter or similar. They impose a -2 penalty to attack, but they frequently lack powers that let them do anything about a PC trying to move away. The Sahuagin Raider is a good example of a soldier type monster that marks and has a feature that lets it take advantage. If they are flanking a marked target, if the target shifts they get an opportunity attack.

Edit: In SoH quite a few encounters I've run feature creatures that mark. PCs simply don't notice monster marks as much because mechanically they aren't as debilitating.

• smeejsmeej Registered User
    edited December 2009
    Having fun with my Ardent multiclassed into Bard. I call the resulting combination....

...an Ardbard.

IT'S A SAD THING THAT YOUR ADVENTURES HAVE ENDED HERE!!
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    smeej wrote: »

...an Ardbard.

Bardent?

hmm.gif
  • smeejsmeej Registered User
    edited December 2009
    Utsanomiko wrote: »
    smeej wrote: »

...an Ardbard.

Bardent?

Well.... fuck.

IT'S A SAD THING THAT YOUR ADVENTURES HAVE ENDED HERE!!
  • AegeriAegeri Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
  • ShoggothShoggoth Registered User
    edited December 2009
    Level 5 creature with an at will restrain vs reflex attack is probably the most annoying thing I have ever seen.

11tu0w1.jpg
  • SkyCaptainSkyCaptain Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Shoggoth wrote: »
    Level 5 creature with an at will restrain vs reflex attack is probably the most annoying thing I have ever seen.

Lvl 1 with at-will daze and at-will slow on a secondary attack.

The RPG Bestiary - Dangerous foes and legendary monsters for D&D 4th Edition
This discussion has been closed.