As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Let's Play] Tomb Raider Underworld - JAN MAYEN ISLAND JULY 2015! NEW SET AFTER 6 YEARS

12346»

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    valgomir wrote: »
    Indeed it should. In fact, I think that not only do you hold the record for the most videos in one set (8 videos for S1 of TRU) but also for the longest hiatus without effectively abandoning a Let's Play. I take my hat off to you, sir, you have excelled the lazy Klyka and his long pauses :lol:

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited September 2012
    OH my GOODNESS a new video

WHAT YEAR IS IT WHAT PLANET AM I ON for da new page

Set 5 - Mexico - Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryTMU9vVxiQ
    Indeed it should. In fact, I think that not only do you hold the record for the most videos in one set (8 videos for S1 of TRU) but also for the longest hiatus without effectively abandoning a Let's Play. I take my hat off to you, sir, you have excelled the lazy Klyka and his long pauses

I EXCEL AT SOMETHING SIRRAH

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    video seems to cut out at 19 minutes.

• Options
    It comes back at around 22 minutes.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    oh god fo reels? ok, re-rendering.... AGAIN

this sweet sony vegas bug where it sets files as being offline permanently when you alt tab for no good reason, had to render the thing twice already and it takes 2 hours a pop

ah well i aint even mad

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    And then disappears again at 23 minutes.

I mean, don't mind listening to mayan stories, with a few shotgun blasts as background noise, but you should probably try re-rendering.

• Options
    i am, but it takes about 2 hours for a file this big. first couple of passes did similar things, but on different parts : /

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Anyway, that was thoroughly enlightening. It was interesting to see how the area was inspired by the story.

• Options
    valgomirvalgomir Registered User regular
    Whoa whoa hold on there. Is this real life?
    I randomly decide to check the G&T forum and one of the first threads is THIS ONE?!

And I just realised that it took you almost exactly three years to make 5 sets. At this rate you'll finish your LP right on time for the HL:E3 release.

• Options
    ok, fixed version uploading now

thanks for reporting that, ive finally found the setting to stop vegas doing that

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    fixed version here:

it should also be in fake 1080p, because i rendered 1728x1080 from 1680x1050 source, so tell me if it looks sharper than preceding vidyos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryTMU9vVxiQ

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    valgomirvalgomir Registered User regular
    Are you for hire as a storyteller? I'd hire you.

According to Wikipedia, the X in Xbalanque would be pronounced like the "sh" in shoe. Compare the word "xocolātl", which is the root for the word chocolate.

• Options
    edited September 2012
    Set 5 - Mexico - Part 4 - OH MY LAWD ITS ALL NEW AND STUFF

i got lost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocz_u7Xv_ME

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    edit: what no one saw

MrMister on
  • Options
    MrMister wrote: »
    edit: what no one saw

HEY MRMR

NVIDIA GEFORCE SHADOWPLAY EXPERIENCE TRADEMARK (TM) B O Y S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-D-myW9i0I&feature=youtu.be

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    Wow, this brings back memories. A more innocent, naive time where SurrealityCheck was not immediately associated with Nicki Minaj, when DisruptedCapitalist asked what DLC was, and I was in grad school played good games like Silent Hunter III as oppose to dicking around in Diablo III in the breaks between trying to fix the goddamn bugs in Kerbal Space Program.

I still really like Underworld (honestly more than the really good reboot, which I'm sure is unforgivable heresy). If it wasn't for the fact that possibly the best TR-related DLC was an Xbox 360 exclusive, I would have repurchased it on PC I bet.

Gotta watch this during my lunch break.

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Set 6 - Jan Mayen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltumMxTMUSs

I D I D I T

1080p will be there when it finishes processing ie in a few million hours

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    the end times have arrived

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Oh my. Now all we need is the return of @Ginger Mijango

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    On the bright side, I finally had a reason to learn what Nvidia Shadowplay is (despite being a pretty loyal EVGA customer).

• Options
    Synthesis wrote: »
    On the bright side, I finally had a reason to learn what Nvidia Shadowplay is (despite being a pretty loyal EVGA customer).

its... better than fraps! and works retroactively

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Does it suffer the same fps hit that FRAPS does when you're reading and writing to the same hard drive?

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    Ginger MijangoGinger Mijango Don't you open that Trap Door!Registered User regular
    Oh my. Now all we need is the return of @Ginger Mijango

Who's that nerd?

• Options
    Bethryn wrote: »
    Does it suffer the same fps hit that FRAPS does when you're reading and writing to the same hard drive?

very little fps hit as far as I can tell but im reading and writing to separate drives

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    tbh lara looks concerned as fk

this is basically on max settings bar tressfx and averaged over 60fps while recording using shadowplay

notbad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8RfYzhCoa0&feature=youtu.be

obF2Wuw.png