As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Eclipse help

KlorgnumKlorgnum Registered User regular
edited October 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
I've gotten a job as a marker for a first year programming course at my school and I'm enjoying it so far. The problem is, creating a project and importing the student's files into it takes a fair bit of extra time.

The assignments are submitted as zipped Eclipse projects. Is there any way to do a mass import of the zip files all at once into individual projects named after them? I'm hoping there's some way I could point Eclipse to a folder filled with all of the zip files and have it create a new project for each one and import it automatically.

Thanks

Klorgnum on

• Options
    iMattiMatt Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    If your students are also using Eclipse then they could simply export their projects and then you could put all these in a directory and then import them!

However be careful importing too many of them as if they have the same class names you'll get build issues as Eclipse will build against all open projects.

iMatt on