As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Recommend Me Laser Printer! HAP!

NeylaNeyla Registered User regular
edited October 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
I been looking to replace our current office printer. Our old one was a HP 3600n (been my nightmare).

It's been so long since I gotten into printer shopping and don't know what to look for let alone what will suite our needs. I seen a couple that peeked my interest like the Samsung CLP 310n or the HP LaserJet CP1215. Both are in around $200 price range.

What I need in a printer? Network connection is required. Work load? Varies. I would say on average 1000 pages a month. The odd time we will need a 100 page document in color, but nothing on a regular basis. So I am not sure if that would factor into the printer.

Any suggestions to point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated thank you!

13142111181576.png
Neyla on

• Options
    PirateJonPirateJon Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Don't buy either of those - they'll die after a month or two.

I just bought a second Dell 3130cn Color Laser Network printer. Cost with a year warranty was only like $450.

Don't pay retail - ask some local tech companies for a quote on it and you'll save some cash.

PirateJon on
    all perfectionists are mediocre in their own eyes