Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Bark at the Moon

AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
edited December 2009 in Social Entropy++
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVKyeMQcUNY

Directed by Joe Johnston. Starring Anthony Hopkins, Benicio del Toro, and Hugo Weaving. Score by Danny Elfman. Gene Simmons howling. A remake of the last great Universal monster movie.

This can't be good.

Del Toro was attached as early as 2006. It jumped directors a few times. They finished filming over a year ago, and it won't be out until next year. They got Rick Baker to do makeup, and he's publicly lamenting the heavy use of CG in the movie.

Rick fucking Baker

So, I guess I'll probably see this. And if they do a trailer for Clash of the Titans any time soon, I'll post that and shit all over it before seeing it as well.

Aneurhythmia on
1LRdqui.png