Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Debate and Discourse: AWESOME POST in "Strange and Embarrassing Moments: "You smell of oth

PeregrineFalconPeregrineFalcon Registered User regular
edited October 2009 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
PeregrineFalcon has reported a post.

Reason:
Below is chronicled the story of one "Crazy Naked Bitch."

This story just keeps getting better and better as the spoilers unfold.

And you won't believe the plot twist at the end.
Post: Strange and Embarrassing Moments: "You smell of other pussies."
Forum: Debate and Discourse
Assigned Moderators: Elki, ElJeffe, Irond Will

Posted by: skarsol
Original Content:
So, I promised more, and since these threads made me remember most of the details of the Saga of Crazy Naked Bitch that I had previously mercifully repressed, I guess I have to share it. It's all *your* fault so you'll have to forgive the length. I'm sure I'll regret this at some point, but here it is.

It was Freshman year of college, so over ten years ago. I think it was still first semester even. I was working part time at a local comic/gaming shop in order to finance my absurd comic book habit. I had semi-recently turned in my V-card, but was definitely less than experienced in opposite sex interaction.
Spoiler:

tl;dr
Spoiler:

PeregrineFalcon on
Looking for a DX:HR OnLive code for my kid brother.
Can trade TF2 items or whatever else you're interested in. PM me.