Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Chris Jericho] Also occasionally about the Big Bad Booty Daddy!

1565758596062»

• JustinSane07JustinSane07 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2010
    Hahahaha.

King just called Orton "Randy Savage."

• Psychotic OnePsychotic One Never let an alligator... Do your taxesRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Evan Bourne: Jobber
    Sheamus: Low Card WWE Champion

Considering the pops Evan Bourne gets just for touching a turnbuckle I don't understand how he doesn't have higher stock with the WWE. Guess they just needed a guy who can look like he just got murdered in the ring.

As for Shamus I have no idea what he did to get such a push in the WWE. The guy never even won the ECW belt before being mailed to RAW and then suddenly champion. Did Vince accidently run over Shamus' mom and this was the settlement agreement?

• FyreWulffFyreWulff Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2010
    Evan Bourne: Jobber
    Sheamus: Low Card WWE Champion

Considering the pops Evan Bourne gets just for touching a turnbuckle I don't understand how he doesn't have higher stock with the WWE. Guess they just needed a guy who can look like he just got murdered in the ring.

As for Shamus I have no idea what he did to get such a push in the WWE. The guy never even won the ECW belt before being mailed to RAW and then suddenly champion. Did Vince accidently run over Shamus' mom and this was the settlement agreement?

He's HHH's apprentice or something

• Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propane and Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Sheamus' is a good friend of Trips

344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif Know about web development? I need your help with my professional site!
  • KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    TNA Spoilers, once again proving that they'll never be nothing more than a second rate WWE.
    Spoiler:

scale3nk0.png
  • ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Kyougu wrote: »
    TNA Spoilers, once again proving that they'll never be nothing more than a second rate WWE.
    Spoiler:

...are they serious? Do they actually think--this--what--

Everyone will know this is a work, not a shoot, unlike the original. You don't pay tribute to a travesty, so the only thing they could possibly be doing is mocking WWE actually trying to clear the air.

edited January 2010
    Unless...
    Spoiler:

• KreutzKreutz Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I'd still rather watch that than this bunch of supermodels roll around and scream.

Wait, what the hell am I saying?

• HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I don't even think that's the worst of the spoilers
    Spoiler:

edited January 2010
    Wow this match isn't awful.

Of course as I say that Eve misses the drop kick, Alicia sells it and then they repeat the spot.

edited January 2010
    You could have driven a truck between that kick.

Aaand Stone Cold's getting a paycheck, good for him.

edited January 2010
    Oh my god is Stone Cold on HGH or some shit? His arms have never been that big.

edited January 2010
    Well they can get bigger if they aren't being torn off the bone every other week

• HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    is that a Ric Flair robe?

edited January 2010
    No that's a Flame robe.

edited January 2010
    So Hunter spends the whole night trying to tell HBK this important talk in private...

...and then tells it to the live + TV audience.

edited January 2010
    Oh man.

The Game music.

It might actually be nice to have heel Triple H back for a little bit.

• ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    So...who wants to start the new thread? :D

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.

Height: 5' 11" Weight: 225 Goal: 200
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propane and Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    If I do it

I'm making a TNA thread

344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif Know about web development? I need your help with my professional site!
  • SkittlebrauSkittlebrau Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    If I do it

I'm making a TNA thread

I feel like that would be crossing the line.

edited January 2010
    If I do it

I'm making a TNA thread

It'd make quite the impact.

• ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    If I do it

I'm making a TNA thread

It'd make quite the impact.

It would definitely be a knockout thread.

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.

Height: 5' 11" Weight: 225 Goal: 200
    edited January 2010