Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The "upcoming lower-level stuff you're excited about" thread

SorensonSorenson Registered User regular
edited October 2009 in Games and Technology
Let's cut right to the chase: a lot of the big-budget games will have fans waiting eagerly and chattin' up a storm for months before release, but anything that isn't billed a a triple-A title's either ignored or only gets notice by specific niche fans or people who watch the developers making it. So in this here thread I say we start settin' each other up on upcoming games that probably aren't gonna' get a lot of attention but are pretty cool lookin' nonetheless.

I just found out about 3D Dot Game Heroes from Something Awful and holy shit I just went from clueless to stoked in the span of two minutes. It's like From Software is single-handedly selling me on a PS3.

Sorenson on
Gamertag, Crackdown metatag, and other interesting stuff below!
Join the Wang Defense Force and help stop the insect menace!
Help a poor bastard out! Read (or at least visit) my Bright Hub articles!
Spoiler: