As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PS3s on Ebay: The Aftermath

• Options
    Kewop DecamKewop Decam Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    SkyGheNe wrote:
    cloudeagle wrote:
    SkyGheNe wrote:
    I'm just saying - based on trends, nintendo hasn't won the last two generations and I don't see it coming out on top this next generation.

Well, by that logic the PS3 will win this generation, because it won the last two.

I did this and he called me a lame-o. Now you're a lame-o.

Looks to me like someone's a little sore.

naw, I was just playing. You didn't even call me a name technically

Kewop Decam on
    pasigfa7.jpg
  • Options
    SkyGheNeSkyGheNe Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    SkyGheNe wrote:
    cloudeagle wrote:
    SkyGheNe wrote:
    I'm just saying - based on trends, nintendo hasn't won the last two generations and I don't see it coming out on top this next generation.

Well, by that logic the PS3 will win this generation, because it won the last two.

I did this and he called me a lame-o. Now you're a lame-o.

Looks to me like someone's a little sore.

naw, I was just playing. You didn't even call me a name technically

<3

SkyGheNe on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    PS3 and Wii are out for only two months now, the X-Box 360 for just about a year. I don't see how we can claim the "winner" of this gen yet. After all, it's the software, not the hardware, that will sell the consoles in the end. Just think of the PSP and the Nintendo DS.

While the wii controls differently, it really doesn't warrant a separate purchase because more often than not the controls feel tacked on and in some cases, inhibits game play. So I can perform an actual kamehameha, or swing my arm in the same way I might if I actually had a sword, but in the end this will not win anything for nintendo, because it's always been software that sells consoles and whether you be casual or hardcore, halo 3, GTA, and those titles have always held mainstream appeal in america more than mario has in recent years.

Yeah, just like the Nintendo DS second screen and touch screen is worthless piece of shit. Innovative controlls means nothing. Now go and try playing Elite Beat Agents on your PSP.

Why play elite beat agents on my psp when I already have it on my DS? Do you want me to take pictures of my DS library? Or how about taking a picture of both my white and black DS?

Seriously, stop trolling. It makes you look ridiculous. You put words in my mouth because I have a different opinion. You make insinuations based upon my conclusions and analysis. Just stop.

Right now I have a wii. The controls aren't that great. In fact, your DS comparison isn't even analogous.

SkyGheNe on
  • Options
    DeadlySherpaDeadlySherpa Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    SkyGheNe wrote:
    SkyGheNe wrote:
    cloudeagle wrote:
    SkyGheNe wrote:

Just curious, have you played the Wii yet? There are games that use the control horribly, but some are just perfect. I never expected to enjoy Wii Sports as much as I have.

But the next Smash Bros. won't have motion controls, the developers have said so. Your dick is safe.

I have Zelda, raving rabbids, monkey ball, wii sports, 4 controllers, the classic controller, several vc games, have played red steel, trauma center, and well, yes, i've played the console.

And god, i'm going to be hearing that "by that logic the ps3 will win this generation," which, might I add, is pretty narrow-sighted since it fails to take in a lot of factors and I have more or less already addressed it.

Well, in the future, you can't go by industry trends.

People going by trends is where we got memes like "Microsoft to buy Nintendo in 5 years"

I think you can make educated guesses using trends as a factor.

When I say "according to trends..." I'm really taking into account what the companies have done in the past and what they are doing now. This generation, the x360 is very successful, perhaps not in japan, but in other locations. It's getting a lot of support and has an incredible library of great games. I'm not particularly fond of microsoft or the xbox, even though I own one. I've played my brothers x360 and his 20+ games and have to say the console is impressive and while my personal tastes lie with the wii, I cannot sit and deny the appeal the x360 has to the average gamer.

I can see nintendo being a strong second...but I don't see any possible way it can come out on top, unless you include DS sales or something like that.

Well the thing is the the wii made a radical departure from their traditional development, moving away from a graphics war to a system that appeals to a wider audience, using a new intuitive controller format, and setting up their online "channels" interface that is intended to broaden the scope of their console past gaming (internet, weather, news, email)

If the wii had gone the route of xbox and 360 and tried to be a graphics powerhouse your argument would have some basis but right now i see it as moot.

p.s. Mario galaxy hasn't even come out yet, their flagship product.

DeadlySherpa on
    tf2_sig.png
  • Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    SkyGheNe wrote:
    SkyGheNe wrote:
    cloudeagle wrote:
    SkyGheNe wrote:

Just curious, have you played the Wii yet? There are games that use the control horribly, but some are just perfect. I never expected to enjoy Wii Sports as much as I have.

But the next Smash Bros. won't have motion controls, the developers have said so. Your dick is safe.

I have Zelda, raving rabbids, monkey ball, wii sports, 4 controllers, the classic controller, several vc games, have played red steel, trauma center, and well, yes, i've played the console.

And god, i'm going to be hearing that "by that logic the ps3 will win this generation," which, might I add, is pretty narrow-sighted since it fails to take in a lot of factors and I have more or less already addressed it.

People going by trends is where we got memes like "Microsoft to buy Nintendo in 5 years"

When I say "according to trends..." I'm really taking into account what the companies have done in the past and what they are doing now. This generation, the x360 is very successful, perhaps not in japan, but in other locations. It's getting a lot of support and has an incredible library of great games. I'm not particularly fond of microsoft or the xbox, even though I own one. I've played my brothers x360 and his 20+ games and have to say the console is impressive and while my personal tastes lie with the wii, I cannot sit and deny the appeal the x360 has to the average gamer.

I can see nintendo being a strong second...but I don't see any possible way it can come out on top, unless you include DS sales or something like that.

Mainstream people buying it in droves?

I've whipped out my Wii ( :winky: ) for three sets of non-gamers so far, and afterwards they all said they loved it and wanna buy one.

GTA didn't have that kind of appeal for any of them.

Edit: Lots of people disagree with your assessment of the controls. I think they work swell.

cloudeagle on
    Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    Bionic MonkeyBionic Monkey Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    SkyGheNe wrote:
    SkyGheNe wrote:
    cloudeagle wrote:
    SkyGheNe wrote:

Amongst current gamers, I think you're right. What people forget is that Nintendo is growing the market to include people that wouldn't fucking touch a 360 or PS3. If they get enough of these people (which they've successfully done with the DS), they could easily come out on top.

Bionic Monkey on
    sig_megas_armed.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    cloudeagle wrote:
    SkyGheNe wrote:
    SkyGheNe wrote:
    cloudeagle wrote:
    SkyGheNe wrote:

Mainstream people buying it in droves?

I've whipped out my Wii ( :winky: ) for three sets of non-gamers so far, and afterwards they all said they loved it and wanna buy one.

GTA didn't have that kind of appeal for any of them.

Yeah, but then take into account how many people actually go out and purchase the console. Yeah, my aunt said the console was awesome. Yeah, she also said she wanted to pick one up. Will she? Doubt it.

But I definitely see your points. The wii controls are a fairly risky investment, just as the DS was in some cases. It appeals to a strangely wider base than the average gamer and I think this is both important for the widespread acceptance of games in our culture and for nintendo's business model.

*edit*

As far as the controls go - you cannot play all the games in super monkey ball and tell me that they work very well. Some games are atrocious, while others work very well. It's kind of a hit or miss.

In zelda, I get delay from when I swing my sword to when the character on screen actually reacts. This lead to a lot of frustrations for my brother when he tried playing. The shield bash also didn't go over too well in some instances.

Wii boxing is an example of some of the problems nintendo and other developers face when implementing the motion sensing technology. Those controls are clunky at best.

SkyGheNe on
  • Options
    HardtargetHardtarget There Are Four Lights VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    oh for gods sake, we all know the wii is not going to "win" this generation, but it is going to do extremely well. Let's be realistic here and stop dumb ass internet arguments.

Hardtarget on
    steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Hardtarget wrote:
    oh for gods sake, we all know the wii is not going to "win" this generation

i don't know that

Kewop Decam on
    pasigfa7.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Hardtarget wrote:

i don't know that
    Nor I.

Bionic Monkey on
    sig_megas_armed.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Hardtarget wrote:

i don't know that

I wouldn't make this sort of statement for at least 4 months or so

DeadlySherpa on
    tf2_sig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Hardtarget wrote:

i don't know that

We'll then I'll make it again in 4 months :)

This is not a product of anything, I LOVE my Wii, but deep down, come on, we all know it's not going to sell more than both the 360 and the ps3.

Hardtarget on
    steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Hardtarget wrote:
    Hardtarget wrote:

i don't know that

This is not a product of anything, I LOVE my Wii, but deep down, come on, we all know it's not going to sell more than both the 360 and the ps3.

I don't know about the ps3...depends on how shit rolls but right now things look pretty bleak for sony...

While this may be anecdotal...almost all the hardcore sony enthusiasts in my area refuse to purchase it due to the price point and the lack of games. Time will solve the lack of games portion of it, but I wonder about the price point.

SkyGheNe on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    SkyGheNe wrote:
    Hardtarget wrote:
    Hardtarget wrote:

i don't know that

I don't know about the ps3...depends on how shit rolls but right now things look pretty bleak for sony...

I can't stand sony/ps3. But they have a way of boucing back that infuriates me. I think in the end, and this is a huge far off future prediction, that in 3 years tons of the people who grew up with the PS2 will be able to somehwo afford a PS3, and by then they'll be cheaper anyways.

sony just has such a huge freaking base to sell too, and if this gen the same thing happens where the sony console becomes the one that all manufactures, good or bad, just pump games onto, eventually it's going to outsell.

It's really a shame.

Hardtarget on
    steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
  • Options
    bruinbruin Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Even when Sony drop the price of the PS3 $200 (that would be 2 price drops probably), it'll cost as much as the 360 does now. And 2006 has proven that is NOT a mass market price (360 has done slightly worse than Xbox did in its first year). I still think PS3 will come out on top 4-5 years down the road, but through 2007, and maybe 2008, they're in trouble.

bruin on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    ya thats exactly how i see it. I think that really, all 3 consoles are going to do really well, better than last gen across the board, but eventually I just don't see how Sony doesn't end up selling more.

now I don't think this really mean that they will "win" eventually, I think the whole concept of winning is stupid, but again I feel like they'll muscle through and eventually shift more units.

Hardtarget on
    steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Hardtarget wrote:
    SkyGheNe wrote:
    Hardtarget wrote:
    Hardtarget wrote:

i don't know that

I can't stand sony/ps3. But they have a way of boucing back that infuriates me. I think in the end, and this is a huge far off future prediction, that in 3 years tons of the people who grew up with the PS2 will be able to somehwo afford a PS3, and by then they'll be cheaper anyways.
    But the PS3 doesn't exist in a vacuum. While those people are waiting three years before they can afford a PS3, tons of 360s and Wiis are going to sell, driving third-parties to develop for them instead/in addition to the PS3. By the time PS3 sales pick up in your hypothetical, the 360 or the Wii will have already won.

Edit: or come out on top, or have an insurmountable lead, or whatever you want to call it.

Bionic Monkey on
    sig_megas_armed.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Hardtarget wrote:
    SkyGheNe wrote:
    Hardtarget wrote:
    Hardtarget wrote:

i don't know that

But the PS3 doesn't exist in a vacuum. While those people are waiting three years before they can afford a PS3, tons of 360s and Wiis are going to sell, driving third-parties to develop for them instead/in addition to the PS3. By the time PS3 sales pick up in your hypothetical, the 360 or the Wii will have already won.

I definitely see what you're saying, and it's a good point, but it's not like the PS3 won't be selling for the next 2 years, I just don't see it selling that well. But eventually it's going to happen.

this all assumes that publishers will still pump crap out onto the PS3. If 3rd parties decide that not enough PS3s are being sold and no games come out for the system than my whole argument is shot to hell.

Hardtarget on
    steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
  • Options
    variantvariant Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    What's the point of arguing about this, guys?

variant on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    variant wrote:
    Welcome to the tubes. Here on the internets, we have places called forums, where many wonderful conversations and debates can be had. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Edit: Would this be more acceptable to you?

Bionic Monkey on
    sig_megas_armed.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    variant wrote:

something to do.

DeadlySherpa on
    tf2_sig.png
  • Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Hardtarget wrote:
    sony just has such a huge freaking base to sell too, and if this gen the same thing happens where the sony console becomes the one that all manufactures, good or bad, just pump games onto, eventually it's going to outsell.

By that logic, the PSP should be stomping the shit out of the DS. It's got the PlayStation name on it, after all.

Really, people are just reacting because declaring any of the three systems to be winners or non-winners at this point is just silly.

cloudeagle on
    Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    FreddyDFreddyD Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    variant wrote:

something to do.
    I'm just here for the schadenfreude.

FreddyD on
  • Options
    EggyToastEggyToast Jersey CityRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    "winning" is a crap argument anyway. What wins? The GameCube made a heck of a lot more money for Nintendo compared to the Xbox for Microsoft, yet the Xbox sold more consoles. In the US, the DS isn't selling that much better than the PSP, but is making a lot more money thanks to game sales.

Or is it exclusives that determine 'winning,' or having all of the mass market games with a few gems? It's obvious that the PS2 sold the most consoles of the previous generation, but look at how many truly shit games came out for it. Sure, PS2 games took up more wall space at any given EB, but it was only 2-5% that was any good.

The PS3's problems, as far as I can see, are no different than the PSP's problems -- everyone's waiting for more games to come out and the price to drop. The PSP is doing OK but one of its formats is already dead (movie UMDs). The Wii, I think, will have the same arc as the DS -- remember that the DS had a lot of "demo" style games for the first 6 months or so, where there was an occasional really good game, but most of the rest of the releases were short, had bad controls, or felt like the developers just tacked on features to utilize what the DS could do. It took quite some time for devs to release games that were, you know, just good games, and didn't make you blow in the microphone :D

For the DS, it was different enough that curiosity won a lot of people over. However, for the 360 and the PS3, people already pretty much know what to expect -- similar controllers, similar experiences, just better graphics and [hopefully] deeper games. There's something to be said for "more of a good thing," but people wait until they know they're getting what they want. With the Wii, I think enough people will pick one up out of curiosity or to "try it out," and while some will dislike it, it should do pretty damn well thanks to that. There's a lot of money to be made in people who buy something to experiment, making it easier for them to buy more games in the future.

In other words, no one's going to drop $600 on a console unless they really know what they're getting into.

EggyToast on
    || Flickr — || PSN: EggyToast
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    cloudeagle wrote:
    Hardtarget wrote:

By that logic, the PSP should be stomping the shit out of the DS. It's got the PlayStation name on it, after all.

Really, people are just reacting because declaring any of the three systems to be winners or non-winners at this point is just silly.

uhh.. but there is no previous Sony portable that sold more than anything. The Sony name doesn't matter in this case as they have never 'ruled' the hand held market. I was talking strictly living room consoles. (I see your point though)

Hardtarget on
    steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    FreddyD wrote:
    variant wrote:

something to do.
    I just looked this word up. :twisted:

DeadlySherpa on
    tf2_sig.png
  • Options
    gilraingilrain Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    EggyToast wrote:
    In the US, the DS isn't selling that much better than the PSP, but is making a lot more money thanks to game sales.
    Wait, what? I broke my DS over the holidays and had to find a new DS Lite for the plane ride home, yesterday. I called every Target, Wal-mart, and Toys 'r' Us from Murray, KY to Nashville, TN -- probably about twenty stores all together. Every single one was sold out. I finally found one (1) at a Toys 'r' Us. It was a return. It was a return only because the woman's daughter had wanted pink, not white.

gilrain on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    FreddyD wrote:
    variant wrote:

something to do.
    I just looked this word up. :twisted:

:lol:

that's a hell of a word

Kewop Decam on
    pasigfa7.jpg
  • Options
    EggyToastEggyToast Jersey CityRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    gilrain wrote:
    EggyToast wrote:
    In the US, the DS isn't selling that much better than the PSP, but is making a lot more money thanks to game sales.
    Wait, what? I broke my DS over the holidays and had to find a new DS Lite for the plane ride home, yesterday. I called every Target, Wal-mart, and Toys 'r' Us from Murray, KY to Nashville, TN -- probably about twenty stores all together. Every single one was sold out. I finally found one (1) at a Toys 'r' Us. It was a return. It was a return only because the woman's daughter had wanted pink, not white.

I'm not saying this holiday season didn't drastically change things :D Just that for a good chunk of time, the PSP and DS were selling pretty consistently close. Granted, the DS usually was ahead, but the PSP wasn't "dead in the water." I realize that the Lite has put the DS pretty consistently ahead, but the PSP is still selling hardware units.

Regardless, my main point is that even though the DS has a sales lead, it's real success is that it's selling TONS of games with each of those DSs. I've got 12 games for mine and I don't even play it that frequently (not for lack of wanting to play more).

EggyToast on
    || Flickr — || PSN: EggyToast
  • Options
    FreddyDFreddyD Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    It is going to be an interesting generation because many of the graphical improvements offered by the next round of consoles are dependent on the user's television setup. I can't really tell the difference between a high end PC game and a PS2 game on composite and a small tv. Some of the boomerang PS3s might be attributed to that.

There is also the fact that the XBox 360 and the PS3 are packing a lot of power in a (relatively) small package. This makes them costly and more prone to heat related problems.

Factors like these are reasons why you cannot completely discount the Wii this generation even though it is running on a souped up Voodoo 3.

FreddyD on
  • Options
    gilraingilrain Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    EggyToast wrote:
    gilrain wrote:
    EggyToast wrote:
    I'm not saying this holiday season didn't drastically change things :D Just that for a good chunk of time, the PSP and DS were selling pretty consistently close. Granted, the DS usually was ahead, but the PSP wasn't "dead in the water." I realize that the Lite has put the DS pretty consistently ahead, but the PSP is still selling hardware units.

Regardless, my main point is that even though the DS has a sales lead, it's real success is that it's selling TONS of games with each of those DSs. I've got 12 games for mine and I don't even play it that frequently (not for lack of wanting to play more).
    In that case, we agree. This holiday season in particular, I think the DS Lite won a lot of hearts. I gave one to my friend's daughter and she surprised me by actually weeping. Her Nintendog is named Oreo, and plays with the Nintendogs of her friends. On the plane ride home, I counted no less than four DS Lites, and the woman and her daughter sitting next to me were playing New SMB -- the daughter handed it off to the mom when she got stuck. It was... touching for me, a gamer.

gilrain on
  • Options
    SpaceDrakeSpaceDrake Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    FreddyD wrote:
    variant wrote:

something to do.

Aren't we all.

And concerning the Wii "winning", I'll say again what I said in this thread: the Wii is already selling more units in Japan than the PS3 and the 360 combined, and shows no signs of slowing down. Granted the PS3 is facing production delays, but on the other hand we've got PS3s sitting on the shelves here in the States, unbought. I suspect the same is becoming true in Japan as well (maybe one of our Japanese poasters can describe the situation?)

From where I sit, if Nintendo can really get the 3rd party support rolling in within a year (and certain "internet darlings" like Nippon Ichi have strongly hinted that they'll go Wii this generation due to development costs) then they have a very good shot at attaining market dominance. If the NPD report is correct, they've accomplished in two months what the 360 took half a year to do. The Wii is coming out the gate with the force of a hurricane, and only major software blunders could stop it now.

SpaceDrake on
    pa_sig.jpg
  • Options
    victor_c26victor_c26 Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Accualt wrote:
    SkyGheNe wrote:
    The wii will not have a large enough library to win this generation, but I think it will do a lot stronger than the gamecube did.

It doesn't need a large library to win in number of consoles sold. Nintendo is actively courting families and more casual gamers, the kind of people who don't buy a game every month. The die-hard gamers will end up picking up a Wii because it has some classic franchises, unique game play, and is cheap, so why not get it?
    It isn't like the GameCube where just about the only games worth salt that were exclusive to the system were Nintendo. Any third party game on the Wii is going to play different than it would on any other system. I can easily see it selling more units than the other two. It doesn't even have to capture 50% of the market to "win." Hell it could be a three way tie and Nintendo would pull in more profit than the other two companies.

I have a personal experience to share that will give you an idea just how big the Wii might get:

Ever since the NES, I had to tell my parents about any of the consoles that were coming out to let them now that I would like it if I got it as a christmas present. If I didn't tell them, they would never know.

The Wii is the first console they have ever wanted to buy themselves willingly without me or my little sister telling them about it. They saw what it can do, and now they are on the look out. This should tell you something.

victor_c26 on
    It's been so long since I've posted here, I've removed my signature since most of what I had here were broken links. Shows over, you can carry on to the next post.
  • Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    victor_c26 wrote:
    I have a personal experience to share that will give you an idea just how big the Wii might get:

Ever since the NES, I had to tell my parents about any of the consoles that were coming out to let them now that I would like it if I got it as a christmas present. If I didn't tell them, they would never know.

The Wii is the first console they have ever wanted to buy themselves willingly without me or my little sister telling them about it. They saw what it can do, and now they are on the look out. This should tell you something.

Sitting on our pedestals above casual gamers and non-gamers, it's tough to see just how much effect being able to appeal to non-traditional markets could have. Nintendo's performance this generation could be the equivalent of the underachieving sports team you see in Disney family movies that gets better when it suddenly adds in a bunch of rookies that may not have played the sport, but have a bit of a knack for it and dammit, they have heart! Er, what I mean to say is that it's dumbfounding to go home for break toting along a Wii you camped out for at launch, and then have middle aged and elderly relatives and family friends recognize it for what it is and mimic wiimote motions.

Steel Angel on
    Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    If Nintendo would just use some of that 12 billion they have and snatch up a little developer or two, that could help in giving variety to the wii and getting more exclusives.

Hell, Nintendo could buy a company or two with the profits from this Christmas season alone.

TexiKen on
  • Options
    DukhatDukhat Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I want to see how well Wii Sports sells the Wii system relative to DDR and Guitar Hero, the two biggest "gimmick" games on the PS2. So far, I don't think it will beat either one in terms of the additional sales they give to their respective consoles.

Dukhat on
    Holla!
  • Options
    LunkerLunker Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Dukhat wrote:
    I want to see how well Wii Sports sells the Wii system relative to DDR and Guitar Hero, the two biggest "gimmick" games on the PS2. So far, I don't think it will beat either one in terms of the additional sales they give to their respective consoles.
    Seeing as how it's impossible in the States to buy the Wii without Wii Sports, that's kind of an odd statement to make.

Still, in territories where Wii Sports wasn't a pack-in, I think Wii Sports is still pretty high up in terms of sales.

Lunker on
    Tweet my Face: @heyitslunker | Save money at CheapAssGamer (not an affiliate link)
  • Options
    SpaceDrakeSpaceDrake Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Wii Sports and Wii Play are the best-selling Wii titles in Japan as of Dec. 24, 2006.

Still waiting for the webmaster of vgcharts to upload this week's sales results.

SpaceDrake on
    pa_sig.jpg
  • Options
    scootchscootch Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    at the end of the day, PS2 still outsells all of 'em.. this damn console has some major staying power.

scootch on
    TF2 stats
    PSN: super_emu
    Xbox360 Gamertag: Emuchop
  • Options
    ÆthelredÆthelred Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Dukhat wrote:
    People tend to forget the PS2 pretty much has the family-friendly accessory-loving set already in tow with the Eyetoy, Guitar Hero, Buzz! and the ever-present dance-mats; SCEE really have been very innovative.

Æthelred on
    pokes: 1505 8032 8399