As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

NHL 10 - USA gets silver; Crosby is still a bitch

• JawaJawa Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Shazbot, I gotta bring my buddy his truck I'll be back on in like 20-30 minutes

Jawa on
  • redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Jawa wrote: »
    Shazbot, I gotta bring my buddy his truck I'll be back on in like 20-30 minutes

I'll be waiting.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
    edited November 2009
    Piz making a save to...save...the game.

4091366703_e49316e51d.jpg

Redfield vs Wolf: Game 1

4092130764_e3921c9c1a.jpg

Redfield vs Wolf: Game 2: The Haunting Of Wallin

4092130738_c673f865b6.jpg

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    edited November 2009
    What a losing streak tonight lost 7 games, and I can't even blame it on being drunk or high.

Seven straight sober losses, tis a sad night.

Jawa on
  • puffycowpuffycow Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Sorry about not being on last night guys. Me and my buddies were being dumb and climbing my balcony at my apartment. I failed and fell. I have 6 stickes above my right eye, a fractured rib, chipped tooth and bruised wrist.

I'll play eventually!

puffycow on
    FrankForum-1.jpg
  • Wolf871Wolf871 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Wallin destroyed my face =[. Thankfully I've been ripping it up with Souray ever since.

Wolf871 on
  • remlap13remlap13 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    puffycow wrote: »
    Sorry about not being on last night guys. Me and my buddies were being dumb and climbing my balcony at my apartment. I failed and fell. I have 6 stickes above my right eye, a fractured rib, chipped tooth and bruised wrist.

I'll play eventually!

Fail of epic proportions.

remlap13 on
  • WilDPanthA05WilDPanthA05 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    remlap13 wrote: »

I'll play eventually!

Your punishment is that you have to actually play NHL now while you are all jacked up!

WilDPanthA05 on
    edited November 2009

I'll play eventually!

Understatement of the year.

puffycow on
    FrankForum-1.jpg
  • truck-a-saurastruck-a-sauras Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Just wondering.... how many stories did you fall?

truck-a-sauras on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Steam
    XBOX
    edited November 2009
    Just wondering.... how many stories did you fall?

He is ground level.

I kid, I kid. Ok, so he is on the second floor. He gets injured if you blow on him though, so this isn't surprising. What is surprising is how dumb he is becoming. No wonder you are going to get fired!

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    edited November 2009
    I fell about 10-11 feet. And Cody, I got official word that I am good for next year :)

Also true, I do get injured a lot, but I also play a lot of sports all the time. Normally they are just sprains and what not. I never had anything this serious though.

puffycow on
    FrankForum-1.jpg
  • CCF23CCF23 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    themcrookedvultures.jpg

Totally off topic.

GET THIS FUCKING ALBUM. There's a stream of it on youtube, and it has leaked online. SHIT IS BANANAS.

THEM CROOKED VULTURES IF YOU DON'T KNOW. THANK ME LATER.

CCF23 on
    CCFForum-Sedan-2-2.jpg
    edited November 2009
    I fell about 10-11 feet. And Cody, I got official word that I am good for next year :)

Also true, I do get injured a lot, but I also play a lot of sports all the time. Normally they are just sprains and what not. I never had anything this serious though.

I think by me not drinking, I am becoming smarter than you. :winky:

I have three games left in regular league. Two against Mackintosh and one against chucksteak. Today through Friday I work 5pm-1am. Let me know if you can work out a match somewhere. I will be off Saturday through Monday. I have a wedding on Sunday and floor hockey Monday for an hour. Other than that I should be good for the weekend.

Goalie league, well, it seems like no one plays it. I am always up for a goalie game. I doubt we have another goalie league since no one seems to play those games, but who knows.

And if you didn't sign up for secret santa, you are fired from the NHL league (and have no holiday spirit).

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    edited November 2009
    redfield85 wrote: »
    Goalie league, well, it seems like no one plays it. I am always up for a goalie game. I doubt we have another goalie league since no one seems to play those games, but who knows.

I think it's because it's going on at the same time as the normal season.

puffycow on
    FrankForum-1.jpg
    edited November 2009

I think it's because it's going on at the same time as the normal season.

Not even that. I just think some people join and just lose interest because they are the goalie all game and get 20 goals scored on them. I can't really look at the stats this second, so meh. That is my assumption.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
  • CCF23CCF23 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I have a bunch of games left in league. I work 11am-4pm PST tomorrow (yay for time and a half pay!) and then have Thursday, Friday, and Saturday off.

CCF23 on
    CCFForum-Sedan-2-2.jpg
    edited November 2009
    So do I :( I have been having a tough time getting to play.

puffycow on
    FrankForum-1.jpg
  • twmjrtwmjr Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    cody, do you want to try to play between 3-5pm est tomorrow? I will take a quick break from MW2 to fit it in. :P

twmjr on
    edited November 2009
    Today through Friday I work 5pm-1am.
    twmjr wrote: »
    cody, do you want to try to play between 3-5pm est tomorrow? I will take a quick break from MW2 to fit it in. :P

Cutting it close, but anything before 3:30. I get dressed and ready for work at 4.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    edited November 2009

Cutting it close, but anything before 3:30. I get dressed and ready for work at 4.

let's shoot for another day then...I'll look at what you wrote as your schedule tomorrow. I can't guarantee I'll be done with work on time on any given day, even if I am working from home. I'll let you know.

twmjr on
    edited November 2009

let's shoot for another day then...I'll look at what you wrote as your schedule tomorrow. I can't guarantee I'll be done with work on time on any given day, even if I am working from home. I'll let you know.

Do you work Saturday? I should be free all day.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    edited November 2009
    Hey Tubesteak.. Way to bail on the Fantasy Hockey League..

remlap13 on
    edited November 2009

I haven't checked everyone else's teams, but I am not surprised. No one ever talks about it on here or on the fantasy message board.

I know I am guilty of a game or two of forgetting to check that league. But no longer than that.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    edited November 2009

I haven't checked everyone else's teams, but I am not surprised. No one ever talks about it on here or on the fantasy message board.

I know I am guilty of a game or two of forgetting to check that league. But no longer than that.

you crushed me last week and broke my unbeaten streak at 4. :(

and no I don't work Saturdays, but I don't know how much I'll be home. I'll try and catch you on-line at some point.

twmjr on
    edited November 2009
    Fantasy league I still have too many well producing LW.... anybody need one? I've tried the boards on our site with no luck. I could sure use a decent D man or goalie.

got some good league games in last night with Pondash. Don't know if I'll get the rest of my league games in as now 99% of people I see on my friends list are playing MW2. But if you see me on just send a message and try and set something up.

truck-a-sauras on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Steam
    XBOX
    edited November 2009
    I need a RW like there is no tomorrow

WilDPanthA05 on
    edited November 2009
    Fantasy league I still have too many well producing LW.... anybody need one? I've tried the boards on our site with no luck. I could sure use a decent D man or goalie.

got some good league games in last night with Pondash. Don't know if I'll get the rest of my league games in as now 99% of people I see on my friends list are playing MW2. But if you see me on just send a message and try and set something up.

I could do with trading a D man for a producing LW....Here's what I've got, let me know if you're interested:

Dennise Wideman
    Alex Goligoski
    Bryan McCabe
    Dan Girardi
    Stephane Robidas

twmjr on
  • LaonarLaonar Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    League is fun!! I have internet issues though, it seems to like to just drop my internet at random times. Remlap and I had one game go to OT, than we were having another awesome hard fought game and it just dropped. Laonar 3, Opponets 6, Internet 2!

PS FU Redfield.. I expect drawings of my mother in hockey equipment again for joining the league!

Laonar on
    edited November 2009

I got an extra RW too, what team are you?

truck-a-sauras on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Steam
    XBOX
    edited November 2009

I got an extra RW too, what team are you?

The team name that is a fact:

Scott Hartnell Wears a Dress

WilDPanthA05 on
  • Hey AshtrayHey Ashtray Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    haha my whole team got injured, and I lost interest. Sorry guys! Won't do fantasy hockey again.

Hey Ashtray on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    haha my whole team got injured, and I lost interest. Sorry guys! Won't do fantasy hockey again.

So what? Your still leading the league. Way to be the dink who leaves everyone else hanging in fantasy leagues.

EDIT: What your doing is the equivalent of quitting the league because you lose one game.

remlap13 on
    edited November 2009
    Screw you guys all playing MW2 without me. Now I have to join the club.

remlap13 on
    edited November 2009

:winky:

Last match before work, Tubesteak was my first kill. And then I had Frank stabbing me. What a fucker.

Just sucks we can't party chat since they have it that we have to use game chat so people don't cheat. Ugh. Would be nice if they kept us on the same team too.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    edited November 2009

Last match before work, Tubesteak was my first kill. And then I had Frank stabbing me. What a fucker.

Just sucks we can't party chat since they have it that we have to use game chat so people don't cheat. Ugh. Would be nice if they kept us on the same team too.

Ya party chat would be balls. Oh well. Do you guys think your going to keep playing this long term, or is this a fad that will die out in like a couple months?

remlap13 on
  • Hey AshtrayHey Ashtray Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    long term probably.

Hey Ashtray on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    I will play anything with anyone "long term" as long as people join me. I can't play multiplayer games by myself.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    edited November 2009

You can party chat in certain game modes.

puffycow on
    FrankForum-1.jpg
    edited November 2009
    So when did we get a MW2 league going?

Damn you guys I have no money until friday :(.

Jawa on