As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

NHL 10 - USA gets silver; Crosby is still a bitch

• CCF23CCF23 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    OoooEEEEoooooEEEEoooooEEEEEooooEEEEEOoooEEEEEE
    What a clown, I'm glad that dude made us "eat his shit"

Oh and how'd you guys get the [PAH], I tried but it wouldn't let me add past 4 letters?

You don't need the []...It does that automatically. Just put in PAH.

annnnnnnnnnd I'm done the single player.

CCF23 on
    CCFForum-Sedan-2-2.jpg
  • redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I am off tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday. I will be ready to the few league games I have left (twmjr and chucksteak) and more MW2. I need to beat that single player campaign. Must. Get. Acheivements!

twmjr, I didn't get a chance to listen to your voice message.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
    edited November 2009
    I'm off a fuck of a lot. Only days I work til next Sunday are this Sunday and Wednesday.

CCF23 on
    CCFForum-Sedan-2-2.jpg
    edited November 2009
    redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    edited November 2009
    redfield85 wrote: »

If that's on PC, it's probably a hack. There's already identified auto aim hacks being used.

CCF23 on
    CCFForum-Sedan-2-2.jpg
  • twmjrtwmjr Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    CCF23 wrote: »

If that's on PC, it's probably a hack. There's already identified auto aim hacks being used.

yeah, someone in the MW2 thread posted a video of the auto-aim and player identification hacks.

np cody. next time!

twmjr on
    edited November 2009
    twmjr wrote: »
    np cody. next time!

I assume you were asking to play in the message? I just stopped playing MW2 to get ready for work. Heh.

I am off tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday. Sunday I will be out at a wedding, but other than that I am free.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    edited November 2009
    yeah, I saw you guys were all playing, but I saw half of you dropped off like 10 mins later so I figured you didn't listen to it.

my 360 has frozen twice tonight while playing...not good.

twmjr on
  • remlap13remlap13 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Wolf871 wrote: »
    I need to get some more games in, I know MWF2 is all the rage these days but i'll idle my xbox and if you need to play me still in the league, send me a message so we can play.

PS. Redfield Thanks for Souray =)

can't remember if I have you on my friends list or not, have to check later. Last time you sent an invite I was already in a league game in the 2nd period. If I see you on I'll send msgs over. I'm the only one here without MW2 so should be no problem getting some games in.

also, no matter how many requests you get.... do not give Souray to Remlap. We are trying our best to keep his beloved Oilers out of his hands as punishment for beating us all. It is the only way we can get back at him. well that and glitching against him :P

Pfft I'll beat you all even without my Oilers!

Puffy, your the only guy I have yet to play in the league. Once I beat you twice I'll be done all my games.

remlap13 on
  • Hey AshtrayHey Ashtray Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I'm on. just send me an invite when you get on.

Hey Ashtray on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LaonarLaonar Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Played Puffy tonight, love playing and talking with him lol... 1st game went to shootout. Second game we were defensive powerhouses.. he had 9 shots to my 7 after the 2nd period. I am a shot block monster as he calls it. I have one game against CCF , two against moody and the rest of the newer people I do not know.

Add me! Laonar!

Laonar on
    edited November 2009
    I've been on and off my xbox with MW2 all day. I'll be on again soon. I've got gamer brain right now from playing so much today. Taking a break :P

CCF23 on
    CCFForum-Sedan-2-2.jpg
    edited November 2009
    I'll be on later tonight more than likely. Done at 1am. Home and ready by 2. Hockey, MW2, whatever.

I really need to get to stalking a bit more with the whole secret santa thing. Heh.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    edited November 2009
    I'll be on later tonight more than likely. Done at 1am. Home and ready by 2. Hockey, MW2, whatever.

I really need to get to stalking a bit more with the whole secret santa thing. Heh.

Stop posting and get to work slacker!

CCF23 on
    CCFForum-Sedan-2-2.jpg
  • RhapsodyRhapsody Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    So is anyone up for some hotstepping tonight? Or are we all on MW2 crack! :mrgreen:

Rhapsody on
    edited November 2009
    Woah who's this guy? Lol..

remlap13 on
    edited November 2009
    CCF23 wrote: »

Stop posting and get to work slacker!

I do work.

Really!

Eatings mah food then I will be on.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    edited November 2009
    Guys, just back out and invite again.

CCF23 on
    CCFForum-Sedan-2-2.jpg
  • puffycowpuffycow Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Laonar is a dick. And remlap, maybe we can play Monday? I have a wedding and stuff this weekend.

puffycow on
    FrankForum-1.jpg
    edited November 2009
    Hockey probably best for me on Tuesday if someone I haven't played wants to get games in between 3PM and 8PM EST.

CCF23 on
    CCFForum-Sedan-2-2.jpg
    edited November 2009
    Chucksteak and twmjr, let me know if you want to play today. I am free pretty much all day.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    edited November 2009
    puffycow wrote: »
    Laonar is a dick. And remlap, maybe we can play Monday? I have a wedding and stuff this weekend.

Monday works perfect. I'm busy for the rest of the weekend I think. Probably not even time for MW2 D:

remlap13 on
    edited November 2009
    So, my 360 is dead. The freezing bit kept happening, and now it will start the splash screen, beep and freeze when you try to turn it on. But no red rings for an under warranty fix.

twmjr on
    edited November 2009
    cover it with a blanket or something till it red rings, haha

Hey Ashtray on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009

it's working again so far this morning...if it keeps freezing, and I can keep it on long enough, this is exactly what I'm going to do...

twmjr on
    edited November 2009
    STEAK! you signed on and it froze right after. I'm going to buy a new Arcade after dinner and plop my hard drive in it.

twmjr on
    edited November 2009
    twmjr wrote: »

it's working again so far this morning...if it keeps freezing, and I can keep it on long enough, this is exactly what I'm going to do...

That happened to my old one. It never red ringed but I told them it did and they fixed it.

:lol:

CCF23 on
    CCFForum-Sedan-2-2.jpg
    edited November 2009
    We need to start playing hockey again instead of this MW2 shit. It's shit I tell you.

remlap13 on
    edited November 2009
    You know your fantasy league is flawed when a guy who hasn't even been around in like 3 weeks is leading the league and STILL hasn't lost a game.. Way to go Tubesteak..

remlap13 on
  • WilDPanthA05WilDPanthA05 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Speaking of MW2, I don't suck balls anymore! Anyone getting the new Mario that came out today?

I'm done with all my league games, guess we are gonig to be on hold for a little while for twmjr ....

WilDPanthA05 on
    edited November 2009
    remlap13 wrote: »
    You know your fantasy league is flawed when a guy who hasn't even been around in like 3 weeks is leading the league and STILL hasn't lost a game.. Way to go Tubesteak..

It's all part of my strategy. I just let the machine do its thing.

Hey Ashtray on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    remlap13 wrote: »

It's all part of my strategy. I just let the machine do its thing.

You know, I was in like 4 leagues last year. Of the three on yahoo, I won 2 and came in 2nd in another. I only checked those to fix my lineups. The espn league I was in that I checked constantly and drop/added all the time, I lost horribly. He might be on the right track.

twmjr, just keep us posted on your situation. We still have to play.

Piz, I bought the Mario game today. Played at my friends (3 of us at one point, but mainly 2 of us). Was a ton of fun and fucking hard. It will be the last game I purchase this year (at least for myself). I am hoping AC2 and L4D2 come at Xmas.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
  • WilDPanthA05WilDPanthA05 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Hey everyone, if you didn't get the NHL Live Arcade 3 on 3 game before, then you can pick it up this week for only 400 points, at that price I couldn't pass it up.

I'm headed out to the mall in a little bit to pick my copy up, I have a couple friends coming over later this week with some brewskis to give this a go. Watching the video on giant bomb made me so excite, I'm glad that it's hard, it'll make it that much difficult to not throw people off of every platform possible lol.

WilDPanthA05 on
    edited November 2009
    Hey everyone, if you didn't get the NHL Live Arcade 3 on 3 game before, then you can pick it up this week for only 400 points, at that price I couldn't pass it up.

I'm headed out to the mall in a little bit to pick my copy up, I have a couple friends coming over later this week with some brewskis to give this a go. Watching the video on giant bomb made me so excite, I'm glad that it's hard, it'll make it that much difficult to not throw people off of every platform possible lol.

NHL Live Arcade is garbage.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    edited November 2009
    Speaking of MW2, I don't suck balls anymore! Anyone getting the new Mario that came out today?

I'm done with all my league games, guess we are gonig to be on hold for a little while for twmjr ....

I grabbed an Arcade and threw my hard drive in. Good to go now. Just need to pull myself away from MW2.

Part B involves getting the old one to red ring, getting it fixed under warranty, and getting some of the $$$ from the Arcade back by selling the repaired, old one.

twmjr on
    edited November 2009
    Time for some floor hockey. We scored 9 goals against this team last time. Hopefully I can get one.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    edited November 2009
    Remlap, want to do our games soon?

puffycow on
    FrankForum-1.jpg
    edited November 2009
    twmjr, you up for any games? Frank, want to do our goalie games?

We lost our floor hockey game 3-1 to the team that has lost by 7 or more goals in their other three games (we beat them 9-1 before). Tough loss, but we were also shorthanded for the second week in a row. Oh well.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    edited November 2009
    Sorry Cody, I just saw your message now. Maybe tomorrow!

puffycow on
    FrankForum-1.jpg
    edited November 2009
    Well I am officially done. If Wolf and CCF win the rest of their games then I will finish in 3rd place in the standings.

remlap13 on