Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Free MMO Überlist

1555657585961»

• AvynteAvynte Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    I mean, who wouldn't want to chill with
    "A group of rainbow colored furres socializing in New Haven, at the Friendship Hangout."

rainbow-hangout.gif

C'mon, the friendship hangout guys.

ECOED.jpg
  • Fartacus_the_MightyFartacus_the_Mighty Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    annnnnnd I'm done with Luvinia. It's generic, grindy, and there's Engrish everywhere.

I don't need to play Furcadia. I can just fire up Champions Online and go into the social club for the exact same experience, except with Champions it's in three glorious/horrifying dimensions.

• CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary Engaging in general japery.Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Avynte wrote: »
    I mean, who wouldn't want to chill with
    "A group of rainbow colored furres socializing in New Haven, at the Friendship Hangout."

rainbow-hangout.gif

C'mon, the friendship hangout guys.

D:

ETWeMHa.jpgSteam/Origin/PSN: Corehealer / Core's Streamtastical Livestream check.php?c=Corehealer (Streaming whenever something interesting happens). / FFXIV Brain piano.
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    I tried Furcadia when I was young and innocent and unaware of what furries were

JKKaAGp.png
  • AumniAumni Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    I tried Furcadia when I was young and innocent and unaware of what furries were

Yep, exact same boat here. Stop playing a week after starting, and a few years later learned what a furry was.

It wasn't until this picture that I realized I actually played that game.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/aumni/ Battlenet: Aumni#1978 GW2: Aumni.1425
  • KadokenKadoken What's a lollipop man doing, knowing f*****g Karate? Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    I played Furcadia, but I just walked around for 3 hours and then gave up.

• MorkathMorkath Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    WHY IS THERE A EQUIPMENT SLOT ON HIS CROTCH
    NO

hobbessig.png
  • DizzenDizzen Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Morkath wrote: »
    WHY IS THERE A EQUIPMENT SLOT ON HIS CROTCH
    NO

Well, where else would you expect to find his epics?

Dichotomy wrote: »
    it'd be like Jurassic Park, but with bananas
  • citizen059citizen059 on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeamRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011

I don't need to play Furcadia. I can just fire up Second Life for the exact same experience, except it's in three glorious/horrifying dimensions.

This edit is also accurate. And potentially more terrible.

• Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2011
    Aldo, remake this thread with the posts you need to reserve and let me know so I can close this one.

Steam name: munkus
    Pokemon X ID:
    Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
This discussion has been closed.