As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Moustache quotes/stories/facts

LouieLouie Registered User regular
edited November 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
Hi guys, I am growing a moustache for movember (i'm not asking for donations here), a charity event to raise money for prostate cancer charity.

I work in a school so I am also going to give an assembly on the charity and prostate cancer charities. I have been looking for interesting moustache quotes/stories/facts etc but inevitably the internet is full of crap and it is difficult to find the real gems of info.

Does anyone have any cool moustache related info stored away that they can share with me to try and improve my assembly?

Here is what i have so far (I also have some historical facts about the moustache through the ages).

Poem: Told to shave my moustache
I told her to shave off hers
Now we're barely friends

Rudyard kipling from the gatsbys - kissing a man without a moustache is like eating an egg without salt.

English proverb - a man without a moustache is like tea without sugar.

salvador dali - "Since I don't smoke, I decided to grow a mustache - it is better for the health.
However, I always carried a jewel-studded cigarette case in which, instead of tobacco, were carefully placed several mustaches, Adolphe Menjou style. I offered them politely to my friends: "Mustache? Mustache? Mustache?"
Nobody dared to touch them. This was my test regarding the sacred aspect of mustaches."

All dolphins are born with a moustache, it helps them locate their mothers while nursing, it sheds after a few days.

camo_sig.png
Twitter - discolouie PSN - Loupa Steam - Loupa
Louie on