Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
The gf and I are planning on taking a trip this spring (April/May/June) for 2 weeks Spain and/or Portugal. I've done roadtrips but never any hostel/backpacking, so ANY travel advice would be much appreciated.
1. Any advice on WHEN we should go? I realize the later, the hotter.
2. We have passports, but do we need VISAS of any kind?
3. Any specific recommendations on an AREA to visit and why?
4. Best way to use MONEY? Just exchanging into a lot of cash is risky.
5. Best FLIGHT deals? (edmonton, canada -> anywhere)
6. Any essential SUPPLIES that we should have? In my mind, clothes, backpacks, camera, cash/plastic, maybe some first aid stuff is all we need.