Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Disregard... The ladybug went to a better place.

Richard_DastardlyRichard_Dastardly Registered User regular
edited November 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
About ten minutes ago I noticed a ladybug crawling on my desk. Seems one of its wings won't retract into its shell and, being that it's cold and rainy, I've taken it upon myself to adopt this poor creature and either nurse it back to health or watch it die a lingering death through neglect. I'll go ahead and make a little terrarium when I get home.

Unfortunately, I don't have convenient access to aphids. Do ladybugs eat any sorts of fruits or sugars? Chocolates, perhaps? I did put some water in its cup in which the ladybug immediately dunked its head. But, I don't know if it was getting a drink or trying to drown itself.

I'd appreciate any help. Suggestions concerning names are par for the course.

I don't have a camera at work, so no pictures. But this ladybug is as cute as a three legged kitten.

Richard_Dastardly on
ಠ_ರೃ wrote: »
cats are douches

This discussion has been closed.