Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

This thread is now about babby formation

124

Posts

  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere MY FINEST CREATION oh nevermind it's deadRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    30 hours?!

    That's not unusual, really. Normally a woman's first child takes the longest.

    nHu0VJL.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
  • unintentionalunintentional Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    ACCORDING TO MY PHOTOCOPIED BIO NOTES IT TAKES 2 TO 90 MINUTES

    GEEZ

    i'm out, follow me on twitter @uninten , steam is GaryMyNemesis
  • HoovesHooves Registered User
    edited November 2009
    my cat can fall asleep to anything from grindcore to kenny g

  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere MY FINEST CREATION oh nevermind it's deadRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I have to question that statistic

    nHu0VJL.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
  • GatsuiokiGatsuioki Registered User
    edited November 2009
    Digging the Traced in Air avatar of the first poster.

    TDOT on Man vs Discovery Channel
    "Alright fuckers, I'm in charge now.

    From here on, every week is Shark Week."
  • LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    YaYa wrote: »
    I guess this is relevant to a not sesame street thread

    my biggest dumbass moment ever

    I, uh







    I have a confession to make here

    Kadith wrote: »
    how do i get off [the bus], do i just start screaming
    well that'll get me off at least.
  • mnollmnoll Registered User
    edited November 2009
    i once annoyed my aunt by counting to 1000 for her when i was 5

    she brings up that story every couple of years to remind me that she hates me

  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere MY FINEST CREATION oh nevermind it's deadRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I've got an aunt who calls me her favorite pessimist

    supposedly I have always been like this

    she likes to tell a story about me at her place when I was like five or so

    she's running me a bubble bath

    and there is a shitload of bubbles coming up

    like the tub is a giant beer and you cannot see the water

    anyway, not knowing she could hear me, five year old TDOT just sighs and shakes his head

    and says "it's worse than I thought"

    I only know about this because she will tell this story any time that I, she, and at least one other person are in the same room

    nHu0VJL.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
  • MaceraMacera Registered User
    edited November 2009
    397156284_8f3f2a7870_b.jpg

    SCIENCE!

    At my former middle school, I remember seeing one project board whose subject was "How do a fish's gills work?"

    The person tested this by taking a fish out of water, peeling back its gill cover, and watching. The fish of course died.

    xet8c.gif
  • CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    That is funny and adorable

    TDOT's thing, not fish killing or cat business

    4484-7718-8470
  • MarthMarth Contemplative Kermit Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Now I want a bubble bath.

    Steam Xbox Live LoL: SadSchaub
  • AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Gatsuioki wrote: »
    Digging the Traced in Air avatar of the first poster.
    Spoiler:

    1LRdqui.png
  • unintentionalunintentional Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    my parents love the story of how my older brother, as a child, loved to point out trucks as they drove by.

    but he couldn't quite say "truh" so it came out "fwuh".

    So there they were, in a restaurant with windows facing the highway, and their two year old son was yelling

    "FWUK! FWUCK! FWUUCK!" every time a truck went by

    i'm out, follow me on twitter @uninten , steam is GaryMyNemesis
  • AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
  • YaYaYaYa Rick and Morty forever and ever 100 years! a100timesRickandMorty.comRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Ledneh wrote: »
    YaYa wrote: »
    I guess this is relevant to a not sesame street thread

    my biggest dumbass moment ever

    I, uh







    I have a confession to make here

    yeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

    Ledneh how old are you quick tell me now

  • MarthMarth Contemplative Kermit Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    my parents love the story of how my older brother, as a child, loved to point out trucks as they drove by.

    but he couldn't quite say "truh" so it came out "fwuh".

    So there they were, in a restaurant with windows facing the highway, and their two year old son was yelling

    "FWUK! FWUCK! FWUUCK!" every time a truck went by

    Gonna do this next time I'm at a Waffle House.

    Steam Xbox Live LoL: SadSchaub
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    My other Sister in Law was only in labour officially for 45 minutes with my other nephew

    although she was terribly uncomfortable the entire day leading up to it

    regular%20sig.png
  • MaceraMacera Registered User
    edited November 2009
    my parents love the story of how my older brother, as a child, loved to point out trucks as they drove by.

    but he couldn't quite say "truh" so it came out "fwuh".

    So there they were, in a restaurant with windows facing the highway, and their two year old son was yelling

    "FWUK! FWUCK! FWUUCK!" every time a truck went by

    when I was little I called caterpillars "caterpaters", and butterflies "y's"

    also, I apparently loved cows, interrupting every song of "Old McDonald" with "COW"

    xet8c.gif
  • WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    oh god you guys I am so happy that I am not pregnant

    4SMZq.jpg
  • LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    YaYa wrote: »
    Ledneh wrote: »
    YaYa wrote: »
    I guess this is relevant to a not sesame street thread

    my biggest dumbass moment ever

    I, uh







    I have a confession to make here

    yeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

    Ledneh how old are you quick tell me now

    25 in a month

    I swear to god I just never gave it any thought! He's a vampire! they're all counts

    Kadith wrote: »
    how do i get off [the bus], do i just start screaming
    well that'll get me off at least.
  • CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    My mom tells the story of baby me sitting in the back of the car and digging into a box of strawberries, this was before I'd feed myself anything.

    4484-7718-8470
  • MaceraMacera Registered User
    edited November 2009
    Campion wrote: »
    My mom tells the story of baby me sitting in the back of the car and digging into a box of strawberries, this was before I'd feed myself anything.

    not as bad as me eating an entire banana

    xet8c.gif
  • AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I was a "struction con-worker" for Halloween when I was 3

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • YaYaYaYa Rick and Morty forever and ever 100 years! a100timesRickandMorty.comRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Ledneh wrote: »
    YaYa wrote: »
    Ledneh wrote: »
    YaYa wrote: »
    I guess this is relevant to a not sesame street thread

    my biggest dumbass moment ever

    I, uh







    I have a confession to make here

    yeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

    Ledneh how old are you quick tell me now

    25 in a month

    I swear to god I just never gave it any thought! He's a vampire! they're all counts

    yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

    I win

    I was 18

    I pass my dumbass crown to you, dropping it on the ground in the process

    totally splitting my pants when I go to pick it up

  • LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Since we're telling of shit we did that our parents remember but we don't

    My mother insists that often when playing Microsoft Flight Simulator 4 on our Tandy 1000 (yes it ran like ass why do you ask) whenever I stalled and headed for ground I would run away from the computer as fast as possible, screaming in utter fear

    I'm not sure if I believe this, but she's not a liar, so

    Kadith wrote: »
    how do i get off [the bus], do i just start screaming
    well that'll get me off at least.
  • Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    how do you hear "I am the COUNT and I love to COUNT" and not connect the two?

  • HoovesHooves Registered User
    edited November 2009
    Macera wrote: »
    Campion wrote: »
    My mom tells the story of baby me sitting in the back of the car and digging into a box of strawberries, this was before I'd feed myself anything.

    not as bad as me eating an entire banana

    two year old me once swallowed an entire hotdog

    like without chewing

  • CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Macera wrote: »
    Campion wrote: »
    My mom tells the story of baby me sitting in the back of the car and digging into a box of strawberries, this was before I'd feed myself anything.

    not as bad as me eating an entire banana
    Do you know if you had opened it the correct way or the stupid way?
    Also, strawberries are still my favourite food.

    4484-7718-8470
  • unintentionalunintentional Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    raspberries > strawberries

    i'm out, follow me on twitter @uninten , steam is GaryMyNemesis
  • mnollmnoll Registered User
    edited November 2009
    apparently my grandparents were taking care of me when i was 2

    and they were entertaining me with their pots and pans

    and i forced them both to put the pots on their heads

    and my dad comes to meet me and sees them in the window and thinks, what are they doing

    when my mom came to pick us both up 20 minutes later, she looks in the window and sees her parents and husband sitting in a circle with pots on their heads

    while i frantically ran circles around them beating my pan

  • tastypastrytastypastry Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    mnoll wrote: »
    apparently my grandparents were taking care of me when i was 2

    and they were entertaining me with their pots and pans

    and i forced them both to put the pots on their heads

    and my dad comes to meet me and sees them in the window and thinks, what are they doing

    when my mom came to pick us both up 20 minutes later, she looks in the window and sees her parents and husband sitting in a circle with pots on their heads

    while i frantically ran circles around them beating my pan

    the things we do for babies.

  • MaceraMacera Registered User
    edited November 2009
    Once was I was little and went to the zoo with my parents, they bought me a frog-shaped popsicle as a snack. But little Macera did not want to eat the popsicle, oh no, he just liked it and wanted to keep it.

    It began to melt, as popsicles are wont to to, reducing little Macera to tears over his now squishy, oozy frog friend.

    My parents actually felt bad about this.

    xet8c.gif
  • MaceraMacera Registered User
    edited November 2009
    Campion wrote: »
    Macera wrote: »
    Campion wrote: »
    My mom tells the story of baby me sitting in the back of the car and digging into a box of strawberries, this was before I'd feed myself anything.

    not as bad as me eating an entire banana
    Do you know if you had opened it the correct way or the stupid way?
    Also, strawberries are still my favourite food.

    I didn't open it.

    xet8c.gif
  • tastypastrytastypastry Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Macera wrote: »
    Once was I was little and went to the zoo with my parents, they bought me a frog-shaped popsicle as a snack. But little Macera did not want to eat the popsicle, oh no, he just liked it and wanted to keep it.

    It began to melt, as popsicles are wont to to, reducing little Macera to tears over his now squishy, oozy frog friend.

    My parents actually felt bad about this.

    Someone should illustrate this.

  • CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Macera wrote: »
    Campion wrote: »
    Macera wrote: »
    Campion wrote: »
    My mom tells the story of baby me sitting in the back of the car and digging into a box of strawberries, this was before I'd feed myself anything.

    not as bad as me eating an entire banana
    Do you know if you had opened it the correct way or the stupid way?
    Also, strawberries are still my favourite food.

    I didn't open it.

    Ah, just as Alexander the Great, you solved the Gordian Knot.

    4484-7718-8470
  • MaceraMacera Registered User
    edited November 2009
    Campion wrote: »
    Macera wrote: »
    Campion wrote: »
    Macera wrote: »
    Campion wrote: »
    My mom tells the story of baby me sitting in the back of the car and digging into a box of strawberries, this was before I'd feed myself anything.

    not as bad as me eating an entire banana
    Do you know if you had opened it the correct way or the stupid way?
    Also, strawberries are still my favourite food.

    I didn't open it.

    Ah, just as Alexander the Great, you solved the Gordian Knot.

    Haha, that is the best comparison.

    xet8c.gif
  • Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous WALK 3X FASTER New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    pillow wrote: »
    3097_687771857615_9430181_40649510_7330040_n.jpg

    Twilight 3 spoilers.


    ...I feel dirty for even knowing that.

    zaku.png
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: WaffleMous#1483
  • MaceraMacera Registered User
    edited November 2009
    Miss Mara ain't pleased by such a bullshit question.

    xet8c.gif
  • HoovesHooves Registered User
    edited November 2009
Sign In or Register to comment.