As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[KINGDOM HEARTS] Take a look at my wares, kupo

PunkBoyPunkBoy Thank you! And thank you again!Registered User regular
edited November 2009 in Games and Technology
Kingdom_Hearts_logo.png

Discuss anything Kingdom Hearts related here.

I'm about to finish up 358/2 Days and overall I enjoyed it a lot. Story pacing was a little slow for my taste, but I really liked the gameplay. And of course the game brings up more questions that will (hopefully) be answered in Birth by Sleep.

Sorry for the crappy OP. Feel free to give suggestions to improve it.

Also, Light, light, heart,darkness.

Steam ID:
steam_sig.png
The Linecutters Podcast: Your weekly dose of nerd! Tune in for the live broadcast every Wednesday at 7 PM EST, only at www.non-productive.com!
PunkBoy on

• Options
    KZXKZX Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I also enjoyed "Days" a lot. The controls for it were very good which surprised me, and it had a very good story. I'm just looking forward for the PSP release, and hoping after that they announce one final game to end off the series in Kingdom Hearts III.

KZX on
  • Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    A lot of people probably disliked it because of this, but the game did a pretty good job of actually being a handheld game instead of a stripped-down console game.

jothki on
  • Options
    PunkBoyPunkBoy Thank you! And thank you again! Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I liked how Days was made to be a handheld game. I don't think it would have worked if they tried to make it like a console game.

Also, I'm watching the ending credits, and even though I knew how it had to end, it was still pretty depressing.

PunkBoy on
    Steam ID:
    steam_sig.png
    The Linecutters Podcast: Your weekly dose of nerd! Tune in for the live broadcast every Wednesday at 7 PM EST, only at www.non-productive.com!
  • Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    This thread need moar hearts of darkness.
    %7BF94142D1-EBFF-41A3-AC4F-D94300D03CDB%7DImg100.jpg
    936573750-00.jpg

Cantido on
    3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    It sort of makes me wonder what they're going to do with Birth by Sleep. Is that going to be a stripped-down console game? It's kind of a tradition for the PSP at this point.

jothki on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Man, why does Roxas's Zero Gear seem to stink when I add more ability panels to it? It goes down to a pitiful 167 strength. I think Larxene has more strength than that.

PunkBoy on
    Steam ID:
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    KZXKZX Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I keep wondering about the character in Birth By Sleep named Xehanort. The only thing I can gather is...
    that by the end of the game he is somehow defeated, and loses his memory then meets Ansem the Wise who nurses him back to health taking him in as his apprentice in Radiant Garden. It would make sense from what Ansem wrote in his report from KH2 at least.

KZX on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    PunkBoy wrote: »
    Man, why does Roxas's Zero Gear seem to stink when I add more ability panels to it? It goes down to a pitiful 167 strength. I think Larxene has more strength than that.

Have you put all three ability panels on it yet?

jothki on
  • Options
    Darth_MogsDarth_Mogs Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    jothki wrote: »
    It sort of makes me wonder what they're going to do with Birth by Sleep. Is that going to be a stripped-down console game? It's kind of a tradition for the PSP at this point.

Nah. Since Squeenix does a lot of Handheld work, they actually like to make games specifically for them. They don't have to, since people would buy them anyway, but I don't think they fall into the category of "well, I wonder where -this- was supposed to go, because the PSP sure wasn't it!"

Darth_Mogs on
    Kupowered - It's my Blog!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    jothki wrote: »
    PunkBoy wrote: »

Have you put all three ability panels on it yet?

Yeah.
    I know you get Oblivion and Oathkeeper, but the status screen says that my strength drops to 167 even with a power panel. Meanwhile if I just use a power panel, I get Kingdom Key+ with a strength of 185

PunkBoy on
    Steam ID:
    steam_sig.png