Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Elderly Masturbation,Logic7 records nonconsenting naked women and sexual partners

13637384042

Posts

  • VivixenneVivixenne aDAWRable! Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    logic7 wrote: »
    Putting my name and job out there... in 2009, that kind of stuff does get you fired, so I'm extremely concerned that anything will associate me with what was said in this thread.

    If your company seriously monitors your computer activity to such an extremity, and if you seriously and genuinely gave a flying fuck about losing your job, you wouldn't be posting here in the first place.

    ·
  • Wrench N RocketsWrench N Rockets Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    dig-up-stupid.jpg

    sig_lambo.jpg
    ·
  • tastypastrytastypastry Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    So, Skull Man, did you go back to the library?

    ·
  • LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    dig-up-stupid.jpg

    saving this for future use

    Kadith wrote: »
    how do i get off [the bus], do i just start screaming
    well that'll get me off at least.
    ·
  • VivixenneVivixenne aDAWRable! Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Dubh wrote: »
    Okay, assholes, I'm going outside and watching a meteor shower. That's way cooler than gang-banging this dude more.

    you know what else is cool

    not you

    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    ·
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    logic7 wrote: »
    Putting my name and job out there... in 2009, that kind of stuff does get you fired, so I'm extremely concerned that anything will associate me with what was said in this thread.

    If your company seriously monitors your computer activity to such an extremity, and if you seriously and genuinely gave a flying fuck about losing your job, you wouldn't be posting here in the first place.

    My job totally monitors me and I post here.

    ·
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Now this is logic7 at 0:15
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD1z789p1vc
    Please believe me!!!!!!!

    the-place-beyond-the-pines-03_thumb_zps3d4e0ec7.jpg
    360: Sir Stiggleton PSN: Stiggy_PA GFWL: RacerStig Steam: TheStig
    ·
  • VivixenneVivixenne aDAWRable! Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    plus you know

    change your fucking username

    I mean seriously is it on your birth cert or something

    ·
  • LarlarLarlar Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited November 2009
    Guys I was trolling the whole time really

    If only backpedaling could be that easy...

    iwantanswers3.png
    ·
  • LarlarLarlar Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited November 2009
    Ledneh wrote: »
    dig-up-stupid.jpg

    saving this for future use

    Not allowed. I already called future rights on the last page.

    iwantanswers3.png
    ·
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    logic7 wrote: »
    I'll admit this much then I'm gone.

    Everything I admited to and argued for I do the opposite.

    JUST KIDDING U GUYS!

    ttyl lolzors

    ·
  • VivixenneVivixenne aDAWRable! Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    logic7 wrote: »
    Putting my name and job out there... in 2009, that kind of stuff does get you fired, so I'm extremely concerned that anything will associate me with what was said in this thread.

    If your company seriously monitors your computer activity to such an extremity, and if you seriously and genuinely gave a flying fuck about losing your job, you wouldn't be posting here in the first place.

    My job totally monitors me and I post here.

    yeah but clearly you're not worried about losing your job over something that could potentially be said in an internet forum that is OBVIOUSLY going to talk about topics that you wouldn't necessarily raise while getting a drink at the water cooler

    honestly, between the "my job monitors me I don't want to lose my job" and the "my username has been associated with me for so many years" the guy is just making excuses and flipping out where there are plenty of simple solutions to the issue

    if he wants to keep posting here, he can just register under a new username

    if his username means THAT much to him, find somewhere less racy to post

    done

    simple

    no more tears

    Johnson & Johnson

    ·
  • Skull ManSkull Man Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    So, Skull Man, did you go back to the library?

    yes but he was long gone

    a young man was sitting in his chair

    ·
  • LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Larlar wrote: »
    Ledneh wrote: »
    dig-up-stupid.jpg

    saving this for future use

    Not allowed. I already called future rights on the last page.

    Would you like to discuss a sublicensing deal tomorrow over lunch, perhaps

    Kadith wrote: »
    how do i get off [the bus], do i just start screaming
    well that'll get me off at least.
    ·
  • tastypastrytastypastry Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Skull Man wrote: »
    So, Skull Man, did you go back to the library?

    yes but he was long gone

    a young man was sitting in his chair

    there's always tomorrow!

    ·
  • Skull ManSkull Man Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    this title is like a bird in flight

    ·
  • LockoutLockout I am still searching Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Dubh wrote: »
    Okay, assholes, I'm going outside and watching a meteor shower. That's way cooler than gang-banging this dude more.

    I wish I could see meteor showers and stuff like that when they roll around. light pollution sucks

    also
    Spoiler:

    f24GSaF.jpg
    ·
  • MaceraMacera Registered User
    edited November 2009
    Skull Man wrote: »
    this title is like a bird in flight

    a beautiful, ridiculous bird

    xet8c.gif
    ·
  • LarlarLarlar Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited November 2009
    Ledneh wrote: »
    Larlar wrote: »
    Ledneh wrote: »
    dig-up-stupid.jpg

    saving this for future use

    Not allowed. I already called future rights on the last page.

    Would you like to discuss a sublicensing deal tomorrow over lunch, perhaps

    Only if you're buying.

    iwantanswers3.png
    ·
  • FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Macera wrote: »
    Skull Man wrote: »
    this title is like a bird in flight

    a beautiful, ridiculous bird

    I think you mean

    or [tiny]!

    e: oh you scamp, you edited it before I could quote it!

    do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
    ·
  • KetBraKetBra hiRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Faynor wrote: »
    Macera wrote: »
    Skull Man wrote: »
    this title is like a bird in flight

    a beautiful, ridiculous bird

    I think you mean

    or [tiny]!

    ninja edit

    sig.png
    ·
  • thorgotthorgot Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    i saw a huge meteor that almost nobody else i was with saw

    but then everybody else kept seeing more that i missed

    campionthorgotsig.jpg
    ·
  • MaceraMacera Registered User
    edited November 2009
    Faynor wrote: »
    Macera wrote: »
    Skull Man wrote: »
    this title is like a bird in flight

    a beautiful, ridiculous bird

    I think you mean

    or [tiny]!

    e: oh you scamp, you edited it before I could quote it!

    teehee

    xet8c.gif
    ·
  • nateknatek Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    well I ruined it

    now this is just dumb

    :(
    Spoiler:

    5zqiq8.jpg
    Steam PSN: natek7
    ·
  • MaceraMacera Registered User
    edited November 2009
    natek wrote: »
    well I ruined it

    now this is just dumb

    :(
    Spoiler:

    I still like it Natek

    In fact, I will make it my desktop

    (no I won't)

    xet8c.gif
    ·
  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    i think its time for me to finally get some shuteye

    thread-i tip my hat to you

    ·
  • L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    okay so what are the next 35 pages going to be about, we have some decisions to make here people.

    ·
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    This thread has inspired me to join the George Lucas ruined Indiana Jones IV facebook group.

    Thankyou for the momentous time in my life.

    ·
  • MaceraMacera Registered User
    edited November 2009
    L|ama wrote: »
    okay so what are the next 35 pages going to be about, we have some decisions to make here people.

    oh hey what do you know know some old guy is wanking off in front of me!

    xet8c.gif
    ·
  • MaceraMacera Registered User
    edited November 2009
    Blaket wrote: »
    This thread has inspired me to join the George Lucas ruined Indiana Jones IV facebook group.

    Thankyou for the momentous time in my life.

    When you find the love of your life on that group and get married you will look back on this thread and thank us

    xet8c.gif
    ·
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Macera wrote: »
    L|ama wrote: »
    okay so what are the next 35 pages going to be about, we have some decisions to make here people.

    oh hey what do you know know some old guy is wanking off in front of me!

    hey! i'm not old!

    the-place-beyond-the-pines-03_thumb_zps3d4e0ec7.jpg
    360: Sir Stiggleton PSN: Stiggy_PA GFWL: RacerStig Steam: TheStig
    ·
  • KetBraKetBra hiRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Macera wrote: »
    Blaket wrote: »
    This thread has inspired me to join the George Lucas ruined Indiana Jones IV facebook group.

    Thankyou for the momentous time in my life.

    When you find the love of your life on that group and get married you will look back on this thread and thank us

    Awwwkward.

    sig.png
    ·
  • LarlarLarlar Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited November 2009
    natek wrote: »
    well I ruined it

    now this is just dumb

    :(
    Spoiler:

    EVIL CONTAAAAAAINMENT!

    220px-RoshiMafuba.JPG

    HNGH!

    iwantanswers3.png
    ·
  • MaceraMacera Registered User
    edited November 2009
    CorpseRT wrote: »
    Macera wrote: »
    Blaket wrote: »
    This thread has inspired me to join the George Lucas ruined Indiana Jones IV facebook group.

    Thankyou for the momentous time in my life.

    When you find the love of your life on that group and get married you will look back on this thread and thank us

    Awwwkward.

    Whoops.

    uh...congratulations!

    xet8c.gif
    ·
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Is the feeding frenzy over

    ·
  • LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Pretty much, yeah.

    Kadith wrote: »
    how do i get off [the bus], do i just start screaming
    well that'll get me off at least.
    ·
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Okay... This looks bad.Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    natek wrote: »
    well I ruined it

    now this is just dumb

    :(
    Spoiler:

    This is incredible

    zw3k8eu.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR
    ·
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Unless of course while you haven't been posting you have been photographing women Toss.

    Then we can repeat the cycle.

    What have you been up to Tossrock?

    ·
  • nateknatek Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Tossrock wrote: »
    Is the feeding frenzy over

    would that make us...SHARKS?

    5zqiq8.jpg
    Steam PSN: natek7
    ·
This discussion has been closed.