As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Digital Photo Frames

NohmanNohman Registered User regular
edited November 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
A friend of mine mentioned a while ago that she'd quite like a digital photo frame, so I've decided to get her one for christmas.

Thing is, there don't seem to really be that many reviews of the different models on the interwebs. Specifically, I'm trying to find out if the Philips SPH8208 Is worthwhile. I've had a look in the shops, and it seems pretty good, but I'd really prefer to know for sure.

So, anyone have any experience with that model? Or frankly any other frame. I am open to suggestions, and she's a really good friend so a high priced frame is not out of the question.

Nohman on

• Options
    SunDragonSunDragon Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I looked at a lot of them before I decided to get this one

It had the best looking screen out of all that I looked at. The touch interface can be a bit clunky, but it works. I really like the programmable on/off time settings. It also came with a couple different colored inserts so you can make it more fit in with decor.

I think this one has been discontinued though, so there might be a newer model from Kodak.

SunDragon on