As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Test

JeffHJeffH Registered User regular
edited December 2022 in Help / Advice Forum

JeffH on

• Options
    Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I went along with my friend when she got a tattoo at Miraculous Creations here in Worcester, and it was quite good from what I could tell. I've heard a lot of high praise from others for them, also.

Mike Danger on
    Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg
  • Options
    galenbladegalenblade Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I got my tattoo at Fat Ram's in Boston, after a ton of research. It was a simple design (the Triforce) but they did good work, never really had a problem or regretted the design.

Been a long time since I got the tat, though. Not sure if they still hold up, but I'd imagine they do.

galenblade on
    linksig.jpg
  • Options
    ImprovoloneImprovolone Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    New England is a big area. Hell, NYC is included in that. If you want something particularly difficult, like a portrait, you should be able to find a competent artist kinda near by. If you see someone with a great looking tattoo, compliment them and ask them if they can recommend a local place. Also (it's a duh thing but needs to be said), look at an aritst's portfolio. If you don't like it, leave.

Improvolone on
    Voice actor for hire. My time is free if your project is!
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Dare Devil or Fun City in NYC

Stand up people who do great art.

Usagi on