As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Online photo storage/backup suggestions? Flickr, Snapfish?

LunkerLunker Registered User regular
I just got back from vacation and I'm trying to figure out the best way to display our pictures and video from my iPhone and my wife's digicam. Currently, we have some stuff stored on HP's Snapfish because my wife likes the idea of being able to buy prints directly from digital files, but I find it kind of a pain, especially because if I'm understanding the terms right, regardless of the resolution you upload with, if you ever want to redownload a high-res version you have to buy it back from them. Fuck that!

I was going through the hassle of rediscovering all of my old Flickr account info when I remembered that the unlimited account is $25 a year. So I figured I'd toss it out there: What do you guys use for showing off your digital pictures and/or backing them up? What other services are out there like Flickr or SnapFish? Are there any good free solutions? Something that allows me to batch-upload from a Mac has major preference.

Tweet my Face: @heyitslunker | Save money at CheapAssGamer (not an affiliate link)
Lunker on

• Options
    ImpersonatorImpersonator Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    If you have a Gmail account I think that Picasa is your best bet.

Impersonator on