As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Hookup: Comics Deals, Sales, Giveaways, Etc.

1121314151618»

• GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    "There are those who said this day would never come. What are they to say now?"

• DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    "I hope it was worth the wait."

• tomisboredtomisbored Cavalier, NDRegistered User regular
    DARN YOUS thwipster! I follow your stupid link and you make me give you my email address and then you just leave me out in the cold with no new info!

A magician wandered along the beach, but no one needed him.
  • BullioBullio Registered User regular
    B&N is running a buy 2, get the 3rd free sale on DC TPBs. Online and in-store. Ends on the 27th.

steam_sig.png
  • GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    So thwipster is coming back... As some kind of lame eBay/etsy for nerds (their comparison, not mine), not at all like the thwipster we knew and briefly loved. The example they gave in their update email of what it's for is literally selling your old Dreamcast or homemade Dr. Who scarves. Soooooo yeah fuck that.

• BullioBullio Registered User regular
    Buy 2 get 1 free on all Marvel and DC graphic novels at B&N. Been going on for over a month, apparently. Ends midnight January 9th.

steam_sig.png