Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Debate and Discourse: AWESOME POST in "when [chat] was deadly", by poshniallo

PasserbyePasserbye The Mercurially QuixoticSeattle, WARegistered User regular
edited November 2009 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Passerbye has reported a post.

Reason:
Love in the D&D [chat].

It's a classic example.
Forum: Debate and Discourse
Assigned Moderators: Elki, ElJeffe, Irond Will

Posted by: poshniallo
Original Content:
Passerbye wrote: »
Why are ponytails as fashion lame?

Ron - Dyr is not a mouth breather. Neither is my father, who has had a ponytail in the past. Nor a number of others I could go on about.

Like I said, you're a panda. What do you know? :P

Oh? Are they Steven Seagal? Are they lame tight-jean wearing b-flick movie stars? Do they wield katanas? Do they sell video games? Do they wear trenchcoats and smell of cheetos?

These are the people that don ponytails.

Should I point out that you have a panda wearing a katana in your sig?

Oops, I think it just did :D

Yes, because I think a panda wielding a katana is "cool" and I don't make a joke in the reference of my location to that extent.

Whatever, ponytail-y. You've got my number.

This is where I imply you're a furry and tell you to don your panda suit and go down on a giraffe, right?

I'm relatively new to chat you see.

You continue to have my number. Whatever crass assumptions you can make based on my av/sig (which changes biweekly or so) will only serve to make me spit profanities in your general direction.

Jackass. Moron. Idiot. Asshole! Bitch.

Etc.

Excellent! I was right!

Ok well you've covered jackass, moron, idiot, asshole and bitch.

I guess I now have to up the ante to something about your mother?

That is the modus operandi, yes.

God, get a room.

Passerbye on