Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Seriously Late, sorry!

CheesecakeRecipeCheesecakeRecipe "Should not be allowed to post in the Steam Thread" - IsornSqualor Victoria, Squalor Victoria!Registered User regular
edited November 2009 in Games and Technology
EDIT:

Nevermind, I searched and the topic not but 5 topics below mine didn't show up. Sorry guys.

lolwut?
Spoiler:

CheesecakeRecipe on
camo_sig2.png
Where I make you want games / A Cheesecake Recipe / Xbox Live
·

• SmokeStacksSmokeStacks License Number 137596Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Excellent OP, dude.

Just a little late is all.

STEAM ME, BABY / PSN: ghjfghdfgcvb
    chasm wrote:
    SmokeStacks is the life of the party confirmed.
    ·
  • CheesecakeRecipeCheesecakeRecipe "Should not be allowed to post in the Steam Thread" - Isorn Squalor Victoria, Squalor Victoria!Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Yeah I just noticed that. I used the search function and it kept telling me there were no other topics. I knew something was seriously wrong with that.

camo_sig2.png
    Where I make you want games / A Cheesecake Recipe / Xbox Live
    ·
This discussion has been closed.