Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Ninja Assassin: Yea or Nah?

13»

• scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    ...are you serious? I wish I'd slept through the hour or so of garbage prior to the amazing gunfight vs ninjas at the end.

japsig.jpg
    ·
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I wanna see this because I love bad things.

reposig.jpg
    ·
  • DarmakDarmak Forgive me for this violence I am about to inflictRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I wanna see this because I love mindless violence.

hX0odIB.jpg
    ·
  • there was so much dumb bullshit in this
    Spoiler:

if only the first hour or so had less than fifteen RAIN SEES SOMETHING IN HIS IMMEDIATE VICINITY AND HAS A FLASHBACK scenes

and also if the director had put the camera on a dolly or something instead of seemingly having the cameraman chase the actors on foot

·
  • Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    owned

TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
    ·
  • TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Phonehand wrote: »
    ninja assassin was awful and i enjoyed watching it

This pretty much nails it.

The shadow melting and super speed in the dark was really awesome, but the whispering when the bad ninjas turned up was stupid.

Pokemon Black FC: 0518-7386-3511
    Pokemon Black 2: 0519-5108-3139
    ·
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Some kind of slick chrome American prince A blue jean serenadeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I completely fucking forgot this came out this weekend

I need to see this

zw3k8eu.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR
    ·
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    this movie was pretty much a slap in the face to every film with ninjas in it ever

it's like "this is what ninjas are supposed to be like you idiots. they cut people's heads in half without even being seen."

·
13»