Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Bomber Jacket

Count ZeroCount Zero Registered User regular
edited December 2009 in Singularity Engine++
Allright guys so pretty simple question. I want a coat for winter, specifically I want this coat:

MA-1%20Flight%20Jacket-Sage%20Green.jpg
http://www.shopalphaindustries.com/Alpha/mens/products.php?item=1

Does anybody have any personal experience with it to help persuade/dissuade me on the matter ? any other advice on nylon bomber jackets, like what/where to buy would also be welcome, I'm in the seattle area if that helps.

Also if the way it looks isn't exactly your cup of tea that's great for you but I like it, so if you want to bash it I guess I cant stop you but it wont really affect the way I see it.

Edit: oh crap i thought i was in help and advise, if someone could see it in the doodness of their hearts to either move or delete this i would be most grateful.

Count Zero on
image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38624&dateline=1248802110