As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Filling out forms?

SaarutoSaaruto Registered User regular
edited December 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
So I have to fill out a great deal of forms, and for reasons that I won't get into, I have to send in the original papers (I can't reprint it or anything). My handwriting is atrocious, so I've opted to go the digital route. I have a scanner and various programs to edit pdfs and whatnot. However, my test runs have not been so good, and my combination of PDF-Xchange viewer and FoxIt produced pretty bad results. Is there any other free(ish), good software anyone can recommend? H/A...I throw myself at your mercy.

If you can chill, chill.
Steam ID
Saaruto on

• Options
    ImprovoloneImprovolone Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    A) take your time
    B) Have someone fill it out for you

Improvolone on
    Voice actor for hire. My time is free if your project is!
  • Options
    Baron DirigibleBaron Dirigible Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    okay

hang on

what?

you need to send in the original papers

and part of your plan involves scanning the papers in

and presumably reprinting them

I think I'm missing something here?

Baron Dirigible on
  • Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Yeah... what is your plan exactly? To fool the receiver of said forms that these are not reproductions? Because.... when they notice the answers are typed, I think they're going to clue in.

Figgy on
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    If you have Adobe Professional, it has a typewriter function, if that helps.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    ueanuean Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Even if somehow you are scanning in one handwritten form and printing the handwriting back out onto other forms... I think you're missing the point. Or maybe I am. But people want originals so that they have your handwriting and some semblance of proof that a human being was aware of what was being asked. Printing, scanning, anything like that is not going to fly.

Just slow down, write in all CAPS or all lower case (whichever is opposite for you) to try and tidy things up.

uean on
    Guys? Hay guys?
    PSN - sumowot
  • Options
    SaarutoSaaruto Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Fuck it. Problem solved? Lock this shit up.

Saaruto on
    If you can chill, chill.
    Steam ID
This discussion has been closed.