Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Movie help

pacbowlpacbowl Los AngelesRegistered User regular
edited December 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm trying to remember the name of a movie that I think came out either in the late 70's or 80's. It's a post-apocalyptic movie about 2 friends whose parents locked them in a huge underground bunker as toddlers for something like 10 years. I don't remember whether they break out or if a timer unlocks the blast doors, but they were left with an old convertible that they end up driving around the wastelands in, dealing with scavengers and whatnot. I believe they end up finding their fathers at one point too.

I've searched imdb and all of the post-apocalyptic movie websites I could find and can't seem to find anything that rings a bell. So H/A, I turn to you.

pacbowl on
steammicro.php?id=pacbowl&pngimg=background&tborder=0