As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

M=<{A,B,C,[chat]},{0,1},0,{1},δ,A,{[chat]}>

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Leitner wrote: »
    Fat people can lose weight. Ugly people can get plastic surgery.

Stupid people have no options.
    You're making the assumption that (weird subgroup here) are stupid. Have you ever met a large group of academics or those G&T groups they do in schools?
    People from the South are objectively stupid.

They're pretty fat too.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    gaylock, really.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Kissing a python while holding an unsheathed sword. I am going for gay warlock

Yeah definitely not my finest moment.

Something tells me I'm glad I can't see it here at work.

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited December 2009

You're making the assumption that (weird subgroup here) are stupid. Have you ever met a large group of academics or those G&T groups they do in schools?

They're pretty fat too.

Look, no one is here is Jesus. We're gonna cast stones, regardless of our own faults.

Silas Brown on
  • tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I sure wish the jackass I work with would stop babbling with some girl in here. I need to use the copier for actual work.

sitting on the photocopier to make pictures of your taint doesn't count as actual work.

Neither does the actual task I have to do.

I owe my boss all of my timesheets for 2009. A form I think is retarded, as evident by the fact I owe him 50 of them.

you'd think he could have told you like 49 weeks ago

tapeslinger on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited December 2009
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Some stuff I can understand, but why the fuck do I want to see a woman fit a bowling ball or a melon in her lady vagina?

I think that most of that stuff is just degradation for its own sake.

Someone is really pissed at their mommy I guess.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited December 2009

They're pretty fat too.

Look, no one is here is Jesus. We're gonna cast stones, regardless of our own faults.

I was being objective! Look, here's a map.

map24.jpg

That's percentage of the population with a BMI over 30.

Donkey Kong on
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    god sometimes you just want to see a woman put a boombox up her vagina or eat an entire sheet cake

it's not weird

Casual Eddy on
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    What is a sheet cake

japan on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited December 2009
    I like that map because I am not a fan of the South in general but let's be honest that the scale is basically 19.9% to 30%. "Slender" Colorado is only marginally more svelte than tubby-assed Alabama.

Plus, Colorado dresses every bit as badly as Alabama.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
    edited December 2009
    japan wrote: »
    What is a sheet cake
    It's a really big rectangular cake, usually with just one layer. Used for big parties.

Donkey Kong on
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    What is a sheet cake
    it's the result of losing control of your bowls while sleeping

Bama on
    edited December 2009
    What is a sheet cake

It's etymologically related to "Shit Cake"

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2009
    what the hell, colorado

Dynagrip on
    edited December 2009
    god sometimes you just want to see a woman put a boombox up her vagina or eat an entire sheet cake

it's not weird

I have written a children's book about it.

My group will distribute it to young adults.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    what the hell, colorado

elevation + level of self obsession..?

to be fair I know a lot of cool Coloradans but there are a lot of yoga granola hippies that I know from there as well. it's an odd mix.

tapeslinger on
    edited December 2009
    I have no idea where all these fat Ohio people are ... probably in central Ohio where there isn't shit but hillfolk.

God damn central Ohio.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
    edited December 2009
    what the hell, colorado

elevation + level of self obsession..?

Well, people in Denver and who live in the Rockies tend towards being younger and more active, what with the level of outdoor activities available.

And the people who don't live in the Rockies just can't afford food.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Bama wrote: »

People from the South are also objectively smart.
    No, just objectively fucking stupid.

They're the only people on the planet that believe the President of the United States wasn't born in the United States. Which makes them not only fucking retarded, but also huge fucking racists.

Thanatos on
    edited December 2009
    I like that map because I am not a fan of the South in general but let's be honest that the scale is basically 19.9% to 30%. "Slender" Colorado is only marginally more svelte than tubby-assed Alabama.

Plus, Colorado dresses every bit as badly as Alabama.

Since all Americans are pretty much fat, it might be more helpful to look at Americans who have eaten their pancreases into submission.

map_county_diabetes_2007.jpg

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN.

Once its prosthetic foot comes in the mail.

Donkey Kong on
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Oh I thought you were being serious.

Bama on
    edited December 2009
    I have no idea where all these fat Ohio people are ... probably in central Ohio where there isn't shit but hillfolk.

God damn central Ohio.

And also all those cities where there are no jobs and no reason to leave the house, except to haul back another truckload of processed food and soda.

An enterprising soul could probable make a decent living delivering that shit. Of course, all the enterprising souls fled the state back in the 70s.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2009
    I saw a girl sit down on a Lousiville Slugger once. Business end first.

Wasn't quite sure what to make of that.

JustinSane07 on
  • RustRust __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2009

They're the only people on the planet that believe the President of the United States wasn't born in the United States. Which makes them not only fucking retarded, but also huge fucking racists.

thanatos i also hate the south but there are birthers in the northeast as well

i have seen them

i almost had my head smashed in by one of them because he was a schizophrenic who didn't think i was smiling enough

Rust on
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009

it's not weird

I have written a children's book about it.

My group will distribute it to young adults.

Do you call it your coven, Will? :P

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
    edited December 2009

God damn central Ohio.

And also all those cities where there are no jobs and no reason to leave the house, except to haul back another truckload of processed food and soda.

An enterprising soul could probable make a decent living delivering that shit. Of course, all the enterprising souls fled the state back in the 70s.

Ohio_population_map.png

I can name pretty much all of those red dots. I'm from the Akron blob, and I can tell you with some reasonable certainty that not one in every 5 is bmi over 30 - unless you go to a water park or cedar point ... then it's fucking fatty city.

Alas, I guess I might be mistaken. Fatties errwhere.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
    edited December 2009
    I got an e-mail from the Amazon.com Logo.

That's um, interesting.

JustinSane07 on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    DK that map is horrifying

nexuscrawler on
  • JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Evening everybody!

Johannen on
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    what the hell, colorado

aw yeah Colorado represent

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    god fucking damn this sucking benzyl fucking peroxide bullshit the doctor gave me

not only has a new hellstorm of pimples cropped up practically overnight--already scarring--my skin is dry and peeling in the area and yet somehow it's not try enough to kill the fucking pimples

it looks like an animal gnawed on my fucking chin

stupid treatment is making it worse

and this stupid health care paper is not getting fucking written because i have enough information to write 50 pages and i can only write 10 but i have no idea how to structure this and i have to start all over and

augh

auuuuuugh

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Denver, at least, is full of the most inwardly absorbed people I have met outside of Alaska. Here is a city of people who absolutely believe that their mountain territory is the height of culture and business.

Heh. Height.

Silas Brown on
  • JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Rust wrote: »

thanatos i also hate the south but there are birthers in the northeast as well

i have seen them

i almost had my head smashed in by one of them because he was a schizophrenic who didn't think i was smiling enough

No you see your wrong because south = dumb! Cant you see!

Jokerman on
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Denver, at least, is full of the most inwardly absorbed people I have met outside of Alaska. Here is a city of people who absolutely believe that their mountain territory is the height of culture and business.

Heh. Height.

So did you meet absolutely everyone in Denver or?...

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
    edited December 2009
    and i've been up all night and i haven't had anything to eat yet and

fuck i want to skip this stupid class but it's the last class of the semester and i guarantee it's going to be on the final and i am having a mental breakdown right now someone take me behind the chemical shed

Hakkekage on
    edited December 2009
    But the south is dumb. When was the last time they gave us something useful?

JustinSane07 on
  • oxfroggyoxfroggy Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    god fucking damn this sucking benzyl fucking peroxide bullshit the doctor gave me

not only has a new hellstorm of pimples cropped up practically overnight--already scarring--my skin is dry and peeling in the area and yet somehow it's not try enough to kill the fucking pimples

it looks like an animal gnawed on my fucking chin

stupid treatment is making it worse

and this stupid health care paper is not getting fucking written because i have enough information to write 50 pages and i can only write 10 but i have no idea how to structure this and i have to start all over and

augh

auuuuuugh

doesn't it get worse before it gets better? or something?

And just make up the paper as you go, thats what I used to do and I was a star f*cking student.

oxfroggy on
    edited December 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    and i've been up all night and i haven't had anything to eat yet and

fuck i want to skip this stupid class but it's the last class of the semester and i guarantee it's going to be on the final and i am having a mental breakdown right now someone take me behind the chemical shed

I read the word "from" in there.

Didn't make much sense. Was a lot sexier though.

Still doesn't make much sense.

What's the real difference between a regular ass shed and a chemical shed in this case?

JustinSane07 on
  • oxfroggyoxfroggy Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    But the south is dumb. When was the last time they gave us something useful?

the south gave us some of the bestest foods.

oxfroggy on
    edited December 2009
    i dunno i've never had skin problems before in my life, then suddenly i get acne out of FUCKING NOWHERE and it's horrible and i have no idea how to deal with it and it's causing me considerable distress

Hakkekage on
This discussion has been closed.