Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Help me name my unique D&D weapon

UnknownSaintUnknownSaint Registered User
edited December 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
So my friends harangued me into playing D&D, and so far I've had quite a bit of fun with it. I made a Warrior that dual-wields shields for fun. One of them is a small buckler strapped to his arm, and the other is a Rygar-esque spikey shield attached to a long chain, wrapped around the other arm. He swings it as a flail and lets it fly at someone, or occasionally beats people down with the chain, or just bashes the crap out of baddies with it. It's a lot of fun, but I really need a good name for it, as it's the pretty key thing for my character and is referenced in just about every round of combat.

Any ideas?

TLDR - Need a clever name for my fictional weapon that is basically a spiked shield attached to a long chain.

UnknownSaint on