As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

GPS reset and needs passcode (honda)

AwkAwk Registered User regular
edited December 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
Its a Honda Accord 2004 not sure about model right now, but i assume all gps units are the same on these.

Simply put the battery was killed, and now some data is missing. The navigational unit is asking for a 5 pin #. It needs this code or it wont let me use heating, AC, radio, GPS, etc. Apparently its a radio anti-theft thing according to the manual. Car was recently bought, might not be able to reach previous owner. Halp?

Awk on

• Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Try and reach the previous owner, or find who the dealership was and if they aren't far go to them.

Or you could just try the nearest Honda dealership

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    RUNN1NGMANRUNN1NGMAN Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    If you go to the Honda Owner Link website you can register your car and you get the ability to retrieve your radio reset code as well as an online maintenance log, maintenance schedule, recalls, etc. You can even schedule a service appointment.

RUNN1NGMAN on
  • Options
    PeregrineFalconPeregrineFalcon Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Actually, being in Canada he'll need to use MyHonda Canada

https://www.myhonda.honda.ca/

PeregrineFalcon on
    Looking for a DX:HR OnLive code for my kid brother.
    Can trade TF2 items or whatever else you're interested in. PM me.
  • Options
    AwkAwk Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    it was bought in california if that matters

Awk on