Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Social Entropy++: AWESOME POST in "I'm embarrased I play WoW", by CypherKnight

NeliNeli Registered User regular
edited January 2010 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Neli has reported a post.

Reason:
The entire thread should be archived as an archetypical "Bad Thread" example.
Forum: Social Entropy++
Assigned Moderators: WhipstitchZombie, Larlar, Bogey, Knob, potatoe, Orikaeshigitae

Posted by: CypherKnight
Original Content:
The stereotype or the trope if you will for the typical WoW player is some pimply kid in his basement who can't or more accurately will never get a girlfriend 'cause he's too busy with his raiding schedule.

I'm a thirty year old virgin who wants to kill Arthas and I'm embarrased to tell people I play WoW but my character isn't fully equipped with 232 gear so I guess that makes it's ok. Or not.

I guess it's kinda like what Dave Chapelle meant in that sketch with the racism fairy when he tries to avoid eating fried chicken, you know 'cause he's black.

When am I writing this? While my server restarts.

Happy New Year!

Bonne annee and nice to meet you all.

Neli on
vhgb4m.jpg
Spoiler: