Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

CF PbP Gaming Index

1111213141517»

• MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    So I was thinking of setting up a game of Guerilla, the 1993 Avalon Hill card game about Banana Republic revolutions. I'll probably get it set up by today, but wanted to gauge interest. You really need exactly 5 players for the best experience.

Ah screw it, we'll see how the signup goes.

Game of Guerilla is now open.

Come help/overthrow El Presidente!

edited October 2016
    MrBody wrote: »
    Ah screw it, we'll see how the signup goes.

Game of Guerilla is now open.

Come help/overthrow El Presidente!

Need 3 more! Guaranteed fun time of launching air strikes to blow up El Banco, using La Policia to arrest leaders on trumped up charges, and capturing the TV station to broadcast propaganda!

update: Only need 1 more!

MrBody on
  • GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    Starting an in person game on Capitol Hill in Seattle for anyone around the area, Sunday 2-5 PM atm

wbBv3fj.png
    jdarksun
  • DoctorstrongbadDoctorstrongbad Registered User regular
    Will there be a new game of BattleStar Gallatica anytime soon?

• The BraysterThe Brayster UKRegistered User regular
    Inspired by the recent success of Rogue One, I'd quite like to set up a PbP of Age of Rebellion, if there is any interest.

Steam: TheBrayster
    PSN: TheBrayster_92
  • BrodyBrody Cabot CoveRegistered User regular
    I would love to try an Age of Rebellion game.

The Brayster
  • The BraysterThe Brayster UKRegistered User regular
    I'd likely do an adventure module and see how everyone feels after (making the big assumption that we finish).

Steam: TheBrayster
    PSN: TheBrayster_92
  • SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    edited February 4
    I'm game for an Age of Rebellion game.

Edit Doh I didn't see the thread below. It's already pretty full with players, but let me know if inactivity strikes, and I should be willing to hop in then.

SanderJK on
    Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • KorsakoviaKorsakovia technoDaleks Registered User regular
    Hello all!
    I have found my BSG boardgame set (base + 3 expansions) & am willing to start hosting games if there are interested players.

jdarksunPredaRius
  • KorsakoviaKorsakovia technoDaleks Registered User regular
  • Captain MarcusCaptain Marcus now arrives the hour of actionRegistered User regular
    I'd like to start up an Edge of the Empire game soonish (by Friday). How do people normally do this? One OOC/recruitment thread, then make an IC thread if/when there are enough players?

ISIS delenda est
    jdarksunEl SkidReynolds
  • Captain MarcusCaptain Marcus now arrives the hour of actionRegistered User regular
    Recruitment thread is up. Come be a vigilante- in SPACE!

ISIS delenda est
    Reynolds
    Looking for 1 replacement in the Guerilla game to take over Moridin's spot

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/207491/pbf-guerilla-el-presidente-needs-your-help/p1