Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

iPod not normalizing volume(?)

Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
edited January 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
So, I put some new mp3s on my ipod today, and for some reason I can't figure out about half of them seem to play at much higher volume than they should be. They sound fine in itunes and winamp, but on the ipod they're very loud and a little bit distorted.

I tried deleting and re-transferring them to the ipod, and also tried a fresh rip, but neither corrected the problem. What gives? Could my ipod have a bad sector or something?

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
gkcmatch_zps97480250.jpg
remember pluto? Once a planet but now a pseudo
funny how information changes the facts that you know