Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Question for people from MA

ZeroHourHeroZeroHourHero Registered User
edited January 2010 in PAX Archive
I'm being reclassed in the US Army starting the 5th of April.

I was planning on staying in Boston until the 31st/1st, and I was wondering if anyone could then give me a lift to Devons Army Training Center, in Devons, MA. I can show up any time prior to the 5th.

Thanks alot

UPDATE:

Now Ft. Deven is saying they dont have a place for me to sleep until the 4th, so what I'm ideally looking for is A) A place to sleep from 29 March until 4 APril, and a ride at some point to the train station, since I can ride the train to Deven for free.

-Jay-

ZeroHourHero on